- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 9.95$ Digital Photography Composition For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- 9.95$ Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Buy ACDSee Pro 4 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 (en)
- Buy Access 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
|Destiny Homes and America’s Family Coaches Partner to Support Military Families|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Angela Ten Clay|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 14:50|
DES MOINES, IA – With the largest deployment from our state since WWII last year, Iowans are incredibly grateful for our troops who serve our country. To show their gratitude, Destiny Homes is stepping up to honor military families in the state of Iowa by doing something a little different. This Custom Home Builder is building a home in Urbandale and is donating the proceeds to America’s Family Coaches, a non-profit marriage ministry in Des Moines, Iowa, to support their military initiative.
“The owners of Destiny Homes believe that it is important to give back to the community. Military families give up so much for us and what AFC is doing to support military families while they are separated is incredible. What better way to support the couples that are apart due to the military service to our country. As a builder, this is an opportunity to use our talents and give something back,” says Alan Sprinkle, President of Destiny Homes.
Since 2006 the Rosbergs have been on a mission strengthen military marriages. Whether deployed or stateside, the Rosbergs offer encouragement and practical coaching for military marriages before, during and after deployment through free marriage resources to help them grow and stay connected. Over the past few years, generous donors have provided more than 17,000 free resources for military families. The proceeds from this house will support America’s Family Coaches to resource military couples at a critical time when many soldiers are returning from serving overseas. After more than 25 years of serving hundreds of thousands of marriages and families nationally and internationally, there is nothing Gary and Barb are more proud of than serving military families.
"As we serve military families we are doing what we know how to do: help marriages grow strong. But we can't do it alone. Destiny Homes is setting the bar to do what they can do: build a home. As they build the home and America's Family Coaches builds the military families, we will together strengthen our community!" says Gary Rosberg, President and CEO of America’s Family Coaches.
ABOUT AMERICA’S FAMILY COACHES: Dr. Gary and Barb Rosberg are award-winning authors, popular radio hosts and international speakers. Together, the Rosbergs are co-founders of America’s Family Coaches and directly address the needs of marriages today. The Rosbergs are impacting churches, communities and military families worldwide to build healthy marriages and families that last a lifetime.###
Tags See All Tags