- Buy OEM InstallShield X Express Edition
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Download OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
- 19.95$ Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 (en)
|DeWitt Operahouse Indie Film Series starts January 20|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Dianne Prichard|
|Friday, 04 January 2013 16:23|
Independent films are gaining in popularity, both with filmmakers and at the box office. We are establishing an “indie” film series for 2013 at the DeWitt Operahouse Theatre. Our inspiration for the series comes from a variety of sources, including the former “Brew & View” in Rock Island, filmmakers such as Kristian Day, and Tammy and Kelly Rundle, and the interest shown by the media and moviegoers in independent films.
The local Friends of the Library are our cosponsors. Kristian Day, (Capone's Whiskey: The Story of Templeton Rye) is our advisor. The movies will show the third Sunday of the month at 2:00. Tickets are $5.00. First of all, I hope you consider this newsworthy and will share our information in the River Cities Reader, which, by the way, is always on our counter at the Operahouse. Second, I’d like to invite you to visit us at any of our showings.
Here is our list, as of today:
1/20/13 - "2012-13 Best of the Rural Route Film Festival"
2/17/13 - Something Blue
3/17/13 - Hellbound?
4/21/13 - Sleepwalk with Me
5/19/13 - Nobody Walks
8/18/13 - Capone's Whiskey: The Story of Templeton Rye
9/15/13 - Undefeated
10/20/13 - Best Worst Movie w/ Troll 2
11/17/13 - Is this Heaven?
We are, every other day of the week, a conventional one-screen theater. (The Hobbit is playing right now.) The Operahouse has been up and running since 1878, starting with the Uncle Tom plays, moving on to burlesque, then silent films, and, legend has it, the first theater of our size west of the Mississippi to have talkies. And now, we're finally out of the horse & buggy era, showing our films on a digital projector.
Tags See All Tags