- Buy DAZ Bryce 5.5 (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One (en)
- Download Ableton Suite 8
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Download Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- 49.95$ Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition (en,bg,hu,nl,el,da,es,it,zh,ko,lt,de,pl,pt,ru,sk,tr,uk,fr,cs,sv)
|DeWitt's Erin McDonnell Inducted into Phi Beta Kappa at Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Kelly|
|Monday, 08 April 2013 14:38|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (04/08/2013)(readMedia)-- Erin McDonnell of DeWitt was one of 17 Cornell College students inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, the country's oldest and most prestigious academic honor society.
These students will have their names added to the permanent plaque in Cole Library listing all members elected to Cornell's chapter.
Election is based upon good character and a distinguished record of performance in courses that demonstrate a broad exposure to the liberal arts, i.e., the fine arts, humanities, languages, natural sciences and mathematics, and social sciences, as well as substantive work in areas outside the major. Phi Beta Kappa considers members of the top 15 percent of the senior class and the top five percent of the junior class. You can learn more about the Cornell chapter of Phi Beta Kappa here.
One of the 40 "Colleges That Change Lives," Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time (OCAAT) academic calendar. The OCAAT schedule provides students with intellectual immersion, academic focus, and unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes. Founded in 1853, the college's entire hilltop campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Tags See All Tags