- Buy Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC (en)
- Download Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (en)
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC
- Buy OEM proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
|Diana: A Celebration - SPECIAL EVENT|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Monday, 23 September 2013 08:47|
September 20, 2013
Tickets are selling out fast - Purchase your tickets TODAYDiscounts available for guests planning to attend one evening and
by calling (563) 324-1933, ext. 242.
one afternoon event
A TOAST TO DIANA*
Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:00 p.m.Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
An evening out in remembrance of Diana, Princess of Wales, kicks off with a champagne toast. This unique experience includes heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, a visit to the exhibition and a beautiful tiara for each guest compliments of The Bling Bling Sisters. Cocktail/business attire recommended. $65 each or $60 for Putnam Museum members. $480/table of 8 on one reservation. Event hosted by the Soiree Sisters with special thanks to Hignight's, Hy-Vee
and Tita's Linens by Claudia
A ROYAL TEA FOR QUEENS AND THEIR PRINCESSES
Sunday, October 6, 2013 * 2:00-4:00 p.m.
A wonderful generational experience for grandmothers, mothers, daughters and granddaughters. Join us for tea and light fare on the Lardner Theater Balcony followed by a visit to the exhibition. A commemorative photo of your afternoon at the Putnam and a gift is included. Tea-length or party dresses recommended (gloves and hats optional). $40/adults over 12 and $35/children age 5-12. Member pricing: $35/adults and $30/children. Not recommended for children under 5. Event hosted by Janette Manion, Maggie DeLaney and Marsha Findlay with special thanks to Red Rover Children's Learning Center, Talbot's, Ann's Hallmark and ShutterBooth.
* Sponsored by:
For more information on Diana: A Celebration click here!
Tags See All Tags