- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 (en,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6
- Buy Cheap iA Writer MAC
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
|Diana: A Celebration - SPECIAL EVENT|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Putnam Museum|
|Monday, 23 September 2013 08:47|
September 20, 2013
Tickets are selling out fast - Purchase your tickets TODAYDiscounts available for guests planning to attend one evening and
by calling (563) 324-1933, ext. 242.
one afternoon event
A TOAST TO DIANA*
Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:00 p.m.Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
An evening out in remembrance of Diana, Princess of Wales, kicks off with a champagne toast. This unique experience includes heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, a visit to the exhibition and a beautiful tiara for each guest compliments of The Bling Bling Sisters. Cocktail/business attire recommended. $65 each or $60 for Putnam Museum members. $480/table of 8 on one reservation. Event hosted by the Soiree Sisters with special thanks to Hignight's, Hy-Vee
and Tita's Linens by Claudia
A ROYAL TEA FOR QUEENS AND THEIR PRINCESSES
Sunday, October 6, 2013 * 2:00-4:00 p.m.
A wonderful generational experience for grandmothers, mothers, daughters and granddaughters. Join us for tea and light fare on the Lardner Theater Balcony followed by a visit to the exhibition. A commemorative photo of your afternoon at the Putnam and a gift is included. Tea-length or party dresses recommended (gloves and hats optional). $40/adults over 12 and $35/children age 5-12. Member pricing: $35/adults and $30/children. Not recommended for children under 5. Event hosted by Janette Manion, Maggie DeLaney and Marsha Findlay with special thanks to Red Rover Children's Learning Center, Talbot's, Ann's Hallmark and ShutterBooth.
* Sponsored by:
For more information on Diana: A Celebration click here!
Tags See All Tags