- 49.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe cheap oem
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Discount - Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- 39.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Discount - ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
|Digital Eye Exam Machine Needed for QC's|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Monday, 03 December 2012 11:09|
The Early Childhood Coalition is hoping the generous Holiday spirit in the Quad Cities will help the group get a new digital eye exam machine this fall
(Moline, IL) The Early Childhood Coalition (ECC) has been coordinating efforts to offer monthly free Early Learning Screenings for children 4 months to age five at various locations throughout Rock Island County for years. The group also has spent a decade offering vision, hearing and overall developmental screenings. Now it wants to make the screenings more effective and quicker. This can be done with a new digital vision camera called the “Spot”, manufactured by Pediavision.
The Secretary of the ECC, Lisa Viaene, says the current camera the group is using, the ‘Photo Screener’ is becoming obsolete and the film is no longer being produced. Viaene says the new camera will cost almost eight thousand dollars and she is reaching out to the community for assistance in securing the funds. Since the group began their monthly screenings in September of 2002 more than 2,200 children have been screened. Viaene says with the new camera thousands more children will be served. She says when vision problems are found early children will be more successful throughout their lives.
***The media are invited to hear more information on the new camera on Monday, December 3 at 9:00 at the Early Childhood Coalition/AOK office (4341 18th Avenue Rock Island).
Tags See All Tags