- 89.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium cheap oem
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 10
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- 9.95$ Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Firewall Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
|Digital Eye Exam Machine Needed for QC's|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Monday, 03 December 2012 11:09|
The Early Childhood Coalition is hoping the generous Holiday spirit in the Quad Cities will help the group get a new digital eye exam machine this fall
(Moline, IL) The Early Childhood Coalition (ECC) has been coordinating efforts to offer monthly free Early Learning Screenings for children 4 months to age five at various locations throughout Rock Island County for years. The group also has spent a decade offering vision, hearing and overall developmental screenings. Now it wants to make the screenings more effective and quicker. This can be done with a new digital vision camera called the “Spot”, manufactured by Pediavision.
The Secretary of the ECC, Lisa Viaene, says the current camera the group is using, the ‘Photo Screener’ is becoming obsolete and the film is no longer being produced. Viaene says the new camera will cost almost eight thousand dollars and she is reaching out to the community for assistance in securing the funds. Since the group began their monthly screenings in September of 2002 more than 2,200 children have been screened. Viaene says with the new camera thousands more children will be served. She says when vision problems are found early children will be more successful throughout their lives.
***The media are invited to hear more information on the new camera on Monday, December 3 at 9:00 at the Early Childhood Coalition/AOK office (4341 18th Avenue Rock Island).
Tags See All Tags