- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Discount - Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- 9.95$ 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 cheap oem
- 29.95$ PC Washer 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Disaster Aid to Iowa after Severe Storms, Straight-line Winds and Flooding|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 26 August 2011 08:50|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley today said that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has issued a major disaster declaration for several Iowa counties including Benton, Clay, Dickinson, Marshall, Story and Tama counties. This declaration triggers the release of federal funds to help communities in this area recover from the severe storms, straight-line winds and flooding which occurred July 9 – 14, 2011. According to FEMA, additional designations may be made at a later date if requested by the state and it is warranted by the results of further damage assessments.
FEMA will now provide public assistance to Benton, Clay, Dickinson, Marshall, Story and Tama counties through the Public Assistance Program. The Public Assistance Program assists state and local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations for emergency work and the repair or replacement of disaster-damaged facilities.
All Iowa counties are also eligible to apply for assistance through the Hazard Mitigation Grant program. The Hazard Mitigation Grant program assists state and local governments and certain private non-profit organizations for actions taken to prevent or reduce long-term risk to life and property from natural hazards.
Grassley sent a letter to President Obama asking him to grant Governor Terry Branstad’s request to declare Iowa a major disaster area as a result of the severe storms, flooding and tornadoes that began on July 9, 2011.
Tags See All Tags