- Buy Nero 7 Vision Xtra (en,ru)
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Macpaw CleanMyMac cheap oem
|Disaster Aid to Iowa after Severe Storms, Tornadoes and Wind|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Sen Chuck Grassley|
|Monday, 09 May 2011 13:12|
WASHINGTON – May 5, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley today said President Barack Obama has issued a major disaster declaration for Iowa, triggering the release of FEMA funds to help Iowa recover from the severe storms, tornadoes and straight-line winds that occurred on April 9-10, 2011. Additional designations may be made at a later date after further evaluation.
“The damage caused by the storms and tornadoes warranted this designation and I’m glad the President addressed it quickly,” Grassley said. “These funds will help Iowans clean up the damage.”
FEMA will provide assistance to Buena Vista, Cherokee, Ida, Monona, Pocahontas, and Sac counties through the Public Assistance program. The Public Assistance program assists state and local governments and certain private nonprofit organizations for emergency work and the repair or replacement of disaster-damaged facilities.
All Iowa counties are also eligible to apply for assistance through the Hazard Mitigation Grant program. The Hazard Mitigation Grant program assists state and local governments and certain private non-profit organizations for actions taken to prevent or reduce long-term risk to life and property from natural hazards.
Last week, Grassley sent a letter to Obama asking him to grant Governor Terry Branstad’s request to declare Iowa a major disaster area as a result of the severe storms, tornadoes, and straight-line winds that occurred on April 9-10, 2011.
A copy of the text of Grassley’s letter can be found by clicking here.
Tags See All Tags