- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Download ACDSee Pro 3
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- 149.95$ MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Discover the Pinta and the Nina|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Columbus Foundation, Inc.|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 11:33|
Arrival Time of Columbus Ships Pinta and Nina in Davenport Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 12:00 Noon
Davenport, Iowa - On Thursday, August 1st at 12:00 Noon, the "Pinta" and the "Nina", replicas of Columbus' ships, will arrive in Davenport. The ships will be docked at Oneida Landing, at the foot of Bridge Street, next to the Boathouse Restaurant, until their departure early Monday morning, August 12th.
The ships open to the general public on Friday, August 2nd.
The "Nina" was built by hand and without the use of power tools and is considered to be the most historically correct Columbus replica ever built. The "Pinta" was built in Brazil and is a larger version of the archetypal caravel. Historians consider the caravel the Space Shuttle of the Fifteenth Century.
While in port, the general public is invited to visit the ships for a walk-aboard self-guided tour. The prices are $8.00 for adults, $7.00 for senior citizens and $6.00 for students 5-14. Children 4 and under are free. The ships are open every day from 9:00am until 6:00pm. No reservations are necessary.
Tags See All Tags