- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- 259.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Discount - Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy OEM PhoneView 2 MAC
- Download Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- 99.95$ FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Download Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy OEM ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
|Discover the Pinta and the Nina|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Columbus Foundation, Inc.|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 11:33|
Arrival Time of Columbus Ships Pinta and Nina in Davenport Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 12:00 Noon
Davenport, Iowa - On Thursday, August 1st at 12:00 Noon, the "Pinta" and the "Nina", replicas of Columbus' ships, will arrive in Davenport. The ships will be docked at Oneida Landing, at the foot of Bridge Street, next to the Boathouse Restaurant, until their departure early Monday morning, August 12th.
The ships open to the general public on Friday, August 2nd.
The "Nina" was built by hand and without the use of power tools and is considered to be the most historically correct Columbus replica ever built. The "Pinta" was built in Brazil and is a larger version of the archetypal caravel. Historians consider the caravel the Space Shuttle of the Fifteenth Century.
While in port, the general public is invited to visit the ships for a walk-aboard self-guided tour. The prices are $8.00 for adults, $7.00 for senior citizens and $6.00 for students 5-14. Children 4 and under are free. The ships are open every day from 9:00am until 6:00pm. No reservations are necessary.
Tags See All Tags