- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Discount - Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Download Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Download Autodesk Impression 3
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Discover Western-QC and Discover Western Engineering Set for April 20|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tami S. Seitz|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 07:52|
April 12, 2013
MOLINE, IL -- Freshman and transfer students interested in attending Western Illinois University-Quad Cities can tour the new campus and learn about WIU-QC programs by attending the Discover Western-Quad Cities Open House set for Saturday, April 20 at the WIU-QC Riverfront campus.
Discover Western-QC programs, which are offered several times during the year, are designed to serve freshmen and transfer students. The Discover Western-QC April 20 open house event will take place from 9-11:30 a.m., with an introduction of representatives from WIU's academic colleges and to the wide range of services offered at Western.
In conjunction with the Discover Western-QC April 20 event, Discover Western Engineering will be held from 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Lunch will be provided at 12:30 p.m. for Discover Western Engineering attendees.
Through a class project, senior marketing students enrolled in a marketing management course collaborated this semester to promote and coordinate Discover Western Engineering. To prepare for the event, the students—who will be present at the event—created a 30-second promotional video, sent marketing materials to area high schools and businesses and collected prizes.
"This class project has been a rewarding learning opportunity," noted Rebeka Farias, a senior from Moline pursuing her bachelor's degree in business with an emphasis in marketing. "It has enabled us to work on a real-world project and the chance to communicate and build professional relationships with peers, professors and businesses."
All Discover Western-QC attendees (including Discover Western Engineering participants) for the April 20 event will receive a raffle ticket and will be entered to win a variety of prizes, also collected by the students.
For more information about Discover Western Engineering, contact WIU-QC Engineering at (309) 762-9481, ext. 62783. Individuals interested in attending Discover Western Engineering can register online at wiu.edu/qc/engineering.
Tags See All Tags