- Buy OEM Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced cheap oem
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
|Do You Have to be a Renaissance Person in Today’s Economy?|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 12 August 2013 14:39|
Deteriorating Job Conditions Affecting More U.S. Adults;
Professional Woman of Many Hats Offers Perspective
Brushes with poverty, extended periods of joblessness and a reliance on welfare is part of the “new normal” for the average American worker, according to new data reported from The Associated Press.
Economic security isn’t what it used to be before the economic crash of 2008; survey data points to the loss of manufacturing jobs, the globalized economy and a widening gap between rich and poor as reasons for why 4 in 5 workers in the United States will experience economic hardship in their lifetime.
Quinn is a former senior executive with the Bullocks Wilshire department store chain who went on to pursue an award-winning career in fiction writing. She started by earning a bachelor’s at San Jose State University and she became a schoolteacher, later climbing her way up the corporate retail ladder during a time of tremendous upheaval in the fashion industry.
“Change is natural; change is life, and you don’t have to be afraid of it,” she says.
Quinn, a family woman who has also been proactive in managing beauty pageants, volunteering for charity and corporate training, offers the following career advice to struggling professionals:
About Darlene Quinn
Darlene Quinn is an author and journalist from Long Beach, Calif., whose novels about deceit, intrigue and glamour in the retail fashion industry were inspired by her years with Bullocks Wilshire specialty department stores and are now in development for a major TV series. Her newest, Unpredictable Webs, is the winner of the Beverly Hills Book Awards for Excellence in Fiction and was selected as the number-one President's choice before publication. The novel continues her series, including Webs of Fate, which won the 2011 Reader's Favorites Award before it hit bookshelves; Webs of Power, winner of a 2009 National Indie Excellence Award, and Twisted Webs, winner of the 2011 International Book Award for General Fiction and the 2011 National Indie Excellence Awards for General Fiction.
Tags See All Tags