- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Photo Commander 6 cheap oem
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Download Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- 49.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 cheap oem
|Doctor: With Cancer, Patients Are First Line of Defense|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 09:49|
Early Detection Makes a Big Difference
for 6 Common Complications
Often, it’s not cancer that kills; it’s the complications of cancer, says physician Stephen Garrett Marcus, a senior biotechnology research executive.
Complications are common and become more frequent and severe if cancer progresses or spreads, he says. Spotting them early and treating them quickly can lessen their impact and save lives.
“Patients and their families are the first line of defense; they need to know what to watch for and seek treatment immediately,” says Marcus, author of a comprehensive new reference, Complications of Cancer (www.DrStephenMarcus.com). “Many can be successfully treated if they’re addressed at the first signs of trouble.”
What to watch for? Marcus describes the symptoms of six common complications:
“Attitude is the great wild card for surviving cancer,” Marcus say, “both in vigilance for possible complications, and the courage to keep fighting.”
About Stephen Garrett Marcus, M.D.
Stephen Garrett Marcus, M.D. received his medical degree from New York Medical College and completed a medical oncology fellowship at the University of California in San Francisco. As a senior research executive in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry since 1985, he played a lead role in developing Betaseron as the first effective treatment of multiple sclerosis, and has led multinational research teams for other treatments. Marcus is the president and CEO of a biotechnology company developing new treatments for cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
Tags See All Tags