- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- 19.95$ Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (en)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
|DODGE HIGH FARES WITH ALLEGIANT AND PLAY DODGEBALL FOR THREE LOCAL QC AREA CHARITIES|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cathie Rochau|
|Tuesday, 18 June 2013 15:25|
June 18, 2013
Moline/Quad Cities Allegiant is kicking off their national Dodge High Fares campaign, focused on providing great deals to top vacation destinations. To accompany this theme, the Quad City International Airport is hosting a dodgeball tournament which will benefit three local charities- Honor Flight of the Quad Cities, New Kingdom Trailriders, and the Quad Cities Sports Commission. The event will be held Friday, July 19th, 2013, at Augustana’s Pepsico Rec Center, 30th Street, Rock Island, IL. The event will take place from 6:00 – 10:00 p.m. Teams should gather for rules and instructions at 5:15 p.m.
"The dodgeball tournaments will give us the opportunity to interact with the residents of our communities and educate them about just how much they save when booking with Allegiant," said Rich Winiarski, Allegiant Travel Company Vice President of Marketing.
Quad City International Airport Marketing Representative Cathie Rochau says, “We are so excited to be putting on this charitable dodgeball tournament. We are receiving guidance from the National Dodgeball League, and even have “official” dodgeballs in hand. We are ensuring that 100% of the registration fees collected will go back to the three charities that are participating. The winning team decides which charity will receive 50% of the entry fees collected, while the other two teams will pass along the remaining half of the entry fees received (25% each) to the other two charities,” Rochau said.. “It’s important to note that the first three teams that place also receive a cash team prize- $500 for 1st, $250 for second, and $150 for 3rd. This provides great incentive to come out and have fun. The tournament will be considered a success if we have anywhere from 15-25 teams, in order to benefit the charities involved,” she adds.
Interested parties can read team rules and register at www.qcairport.com/dodgeball. Registration for the local tournament is open through Friday, July 12th, at 12 noon.In addition to offering great opportunities to Dodge High Fares to four nonstop cities from the Quad Cities (Las Vegas, Orlando-Sanford, Phoenix-Mesa and St. Petersburg/Clearwater) Allegiant is giving away a free round trip ticket each week through August at their special website, www.dodgehighfares.com. ###
Tags See All Tags