- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy ModelRight Professional 3.0 (en)
- Discount - ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
|‘Doing’ Happy – 4 Steps for Pumping Up Your Joy in Life|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 01 August 2013 13:31|
‘Don’t Just Wait for It to Happen,’ Says Former Executive
Happiness isn’t a state of being, says former Johnson & Johnson executive Lynda Wallace; happiness is something happy people do.
“Some may say that mimicking people is not good enough – that simply wearing Michael Jordan’s jersey doesn’t make you Michael Jordan – and they’re right. But if you behave more like Jordan in his playing years, including practicing, competing, and working out, then you’ll be that much better as a basketball player, and more like Mike,” says Wallace, a certified positive psychology coach and the author of “A Short Course in Happiness: Practical Steps to a Happier Life,” (www.lyndawallace.com), which topped Amazon’s Self-Help Best Seller list.
Wallace describes four steps we can all take to live happier lives:
About Lynda Wallace
After 20 years as a highly successful executive with Johnson & Johnson, where she was responsible for a $1 billion portfolio of businesses including Band-Aid, Neosporin and Purell, Lynda Wallace changed careers to pursue her passion. She now helps individuals and groups apply proven insights and techniques to achieve greater happiness and success in their lives, families, careers, and businesses. She meets with local clients in her office in Montclair, NJ, and with clients from around the world by phone or at in-person engagements. Lynda holds an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is a certified positive psychology coach. She is also a sought-after speaker and the author of the No.1 Amazon Self-Help Best Seller “A Short Course in Happiness: Practical Steps to a Happier Life.” More information is available at her website: lyndawallace.com.
Tags See All Tags