- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Sony Sound Forge 10 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
- 19.95$ Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC cheap oem
|Double Bacon Corn Dog, Specialty Funnel Cakes and more debut at the 2012 Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 14:08|
DES MOINES, IA (08/03/2012)(readMedia)-- "Nothing Compares" to the new Fairlicious foods set to make their debut at the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. The menu items join the list of nearly 200 food choices offered throughout the Fairgrounds.
Fairgoers are just days away from tasting these new temptations. The Double Bacon Corn Dog on a stick, a hot dog wrapped in bacon, deep fried, dipped in bacon bit enriched batter and deep fried again to golden perfection, adds a new twist to the traditional favorite. Additional foods on a stick include a chocolate covered chocolate chip cannoli, a chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough pop on a stick, and fruit on a stick with yogurt dipping sauce. These treats join more than 50 foods on-a-stick offered at the Fair.
Three new funnel cake flavors, German chocolate cake, carrot cake and sweet chocolate blue sapphire, make for a perfect indulgent snack. The deep-fried goodness doesn't stop there. The Deep-fried Pickle Dawg, a quarter slice kosher dill pickle covered in cream cheese, wrapped in ham or pastrami and deep fried in batter, makes for a quick and tasty snack.
The Nothing Spared Fair Square, the new Fair Square flavor, offers a unique twist on dessert. Made with marshmallows, crisped rice cereal, pretzels, potato chips, Oreos, toffee and M&Ms®, this salty creation was dubbed by a Fair fan in a Facebook naming contest.
Kicking it up a notch, the Carribean crab fritters with herbs, spices, and crab meat, are a full flavored treat. On a sweeter note, new vendor Beaverdale Confections has transformed a fireside favorite. Their s'mores include a choice of four handmade marshmallow flavors, pure Belgium Chocolate and Italian Pizzelles (wafer cookies).
Don't forget to stop by the new vendor Iowa Orchards to sample their harvest of fresh fruits. Try their indulgent homemade peach, apple or cherry crisp with brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal topping.
In addition to the new foods, nearly 200 returning Fair favorites and 50 foods on a stick will be available. Enjoy usual favorites like pork chop on a stick and corndogs, or check out the more unusual choices like hot beef sundae or healthy options like salad on a stick, peanut butter and jelly on a stick, or mixed fruit cups.
"Nothing Compares" to the Iowa State Fair set August 9-19, 2012. Save money on advance admission tickets now through August 8 (while supplies last). For more information, call
800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags