- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Download Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC
- 149.95$ MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Buy Cheap Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1 (en)
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
|Dr. David Schroeder Elected IPMS President|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 15:40|
David Schroeder, DPM, FACFAS, of Davenport, Iowa was elected President of the Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) during the organization’s annual Business Meeting in October. The organization represents Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPMs) in Iowa who serve an important role in keeping Iowans on their feet -- active and healthy.
Dr. Schroeder has been a member of the IPMS for over 20 years. During that time he has made substantial contributions to the leadership of the Association, including serving as a Director to the IPMS Board and chair of the IPMS Insurance Committee. He practices with the newly formed Quad Cities Foot and Ankle Associates in Davenport, IA.
Dr. Schroeder is Board Certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS). Dr. Schroeder is also wound care certified.
After completing his undergraduate work at the University of Iowa, Dr. Schroeder earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Dr. Wm. M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, IL in 1989. Dr. Schroeder is on staff at UnityPoint Medical Center, Genesis Medical Center and the Mississippi Valley Surgery Center.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 140 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations. For more information on IPMS, call 515-282-8192 or visit www.ipms.org.
Tags See All Tags