- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - Many Tricks Usher MAC
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy OEM One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Corel Paint it
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
|Dr. David Schroeder Elected IPMS President|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 15:40|
David Schroeder, DPM, FACFAS, of Davenport, Iowa was elected President of the Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) during the organization’s annual Business Meeting in October. The organization represents Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPMs) in Iowa who serve an important role in keeping Iowans on their feet -- active and healthy.
Dr. Schroeder has been a member of the IPMS for over 20 years. During that time he has made substantial contributions to the leadership of the Association, including serving as a Director to the IPMS Board and chair of the IPMS Insurance Committee. He practices with the newly formed Quad Cities Foot and Ankle Associates in Davenport, IA.
Dr. Schroeder is Board Certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS). Dr. Schroeder is also wound care certified.
After completing his undergraduate work at the University of Iowa, Dr. Schroeder earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Dr. Wm. M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, IL in 1989. Dr. Schroeder is on staff at UnityPoint Medical Center, Genesis Medical Center and the Mississippi Valley Surgery Center.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 140 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations. For more information on IPMS, call 515-282-8192 or visit www.ipms.org.
Tags See All Tags