- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr,zh)
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC (en)
- 199.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Download Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Ventura 10
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
|Dr. Jason Glass, Iowa Department of Education, Guest Speaker at Rotary Club of Davenport|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Johanna Smith|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 16:09|
March 8, 2013 (Davenport, IA) – The Rotary Club of Davenport will host Dr. Jason Glass, director of the Iowa Department of Education, on Monday, March 11, 2013 at noon at The Outing Club in Davenport. Dr. Glass has been the director of the Iowa Department of Education since his appoint by Governor Terry Branstad and confirmation by the Iowa Senate in December 2010.
Under Director Glass’s leadership, the Department has focused on the values of demonstrating courageous leadership, promoting innovation in education, and acting as a servant to schools and communities in Iowa.
As director, he works with the Governor, legislators, the State Board of Education, and Iowans in supporting efforts and initiatives to restore the state’s tradition as a national leader in education and to lead transformative change.
The Iowa Department of Education director is appointed by the Governor to serve a four-year term, subject to confirmation by the Iowa Senate. The director's role is to provide leadership for the department as it carries out the policies and programs prescribed by state law and the State Board of Education; and to ensure department personnel are providing the necessary oversight and support for all schools, educators and students to meet their academic goals. The department director also serves as the executive officer of the State Board of Education, a nonvoting role.
Tags See All Tags