- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Discount - Panic Transmit 4 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Discount - proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy InDesign CS5 Bible (en)
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit) (en,ru,es,pl,pt,ja,ko,de,it,cs,fr,zh)
- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
|Dress for Success® Quad Cities Celebrates Grand Opening|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Kim Woodward|
|Monday, 30 January 2012 15:51|
What: Dress for Success Quad Cities Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening Reception
Date: Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012
Time: 5:15 p.m. (with a reception between 4 and 6 p.m.)
Location: Union Arcade Building, 111 E. 3rd St., Ste. 710, Davenport
Description: Dress for Success® Quad Cities, the new local affiliate of the international not-for-profit organization, will host a Grand Opening reception and ribbon cutting event with the Quad Cities Chamber Ambassadors and the Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
The new affiliate opened its doors in November and now is inviting the business community to celebrate its mission to empower women toward economic stability. Dress for Success has served more than 600,000 women internationally by providing them with business-appropriate clothing, mentoring and professional development programs.
Royal Neighbors of America will be recognized for its donation of 200 “Totes for Hope.” These totes will be distributed to women completing the Dress for Success Quad Cities program. The colorful bags, which include a daily planner, will serve as a functional accessory for the women in their new roles.
The organization’s relationship with the business community will serve to further assist its clients.
“It’s a natural fit to invite local businesses to learn who we are and what we do,” said Regina Haddock Clewell, founder and executive director of Dress for Success Quad Cities. “As our clients work toward economic independence with the support we provide along the way, a relationship with area businesses is that essential next step.”
About: Dress for Success® Quad Cities is one of more than 115 affiliates around the globe. Each Dress for Success client receives one interview suit in her first visit, and once she finds work, receives additional attire, and an invitation to join the Professional Women’s Group (PWG). The PWG program, along with career center and mentoring services, provides ongoing support to clients as they grow professionally, strive to turn their jobs into successful careers and journey towards economic independence.
For additional information, contact:
Regina Haddock Clewell, Founder/Executive Director
Tags See All Tags