- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress
- Buy Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1 (en)
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Roxio Copy & Convert 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts (en)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 4
- Discount - Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
|Drought-Ravaged Crops, $8 Corn, Food Cost Fallout, Global Ag Market Swings: What's Next?|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by K. Firebaugh|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 14:43|
Today's leading national economists, climatologists and market analysts bring these answers and their expertise to Ames July 23-24 for the Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit.
Among the featured speakers at the two-day event:
More than 400 farmers are also going to be in attendance to gather the latest market and drought-recovery insights from these nationally-recognized economic and ag market business leaders.
The Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit will be held at the Scheman Center at Iowa State University and is free to media.
For a complete look at the agenda, click here: http://www.iowafarmbureau.com/
Tags See All Tags