- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Smith Micro Poser 7 (en)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0 (en)
- 9.95$ Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 (en,es,fr,pt,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Drought-Ravaged Crops, $8 Corn, Food Cost Fallout, Global Ag Market Swings: What's Next?|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by K. Firebaugh|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 14:43|
Today's leading national economists, climatologists and market analysts bring these answers and their expertise to Ames July 23-24 for the Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit.
Among the featured speakers at the two-day event:
More than 400 farmers are also going to be in attendance to gather the latest market and drought-recovery insights from these nationally-recognized economic and ag market business leaders.
The Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit will be held at the Scheman Center at Iowa State University and is free to media.
For a complete look at the agenda, click here: http://www.iowafarmbureau.com/
Tags See All Tags