- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 8 cheap oem
- Buy Nuance PaperPort Professional 12.1 (en,de,fr)
- Buy iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White (en)
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe eLearning Suite 2 (de,en,fr,ja)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
|Drought-Ravaged Crops, $8 Corn, Food Cost Fallout, Global Ag Market Swings: What's Next?|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by K. Firebaugh|
|Friday, 20 July 2012 14:43|
Today's leading national economists, climatologists and market analysts bring these answers and their expertise to Ames July 23-24 for the Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit.
Among the featured speakers at the two-day event:
More than 400 farmers are also going to be in attendance to gather the latest market and drought-recovery insights from these nationally-recognized economic and ag market business leaders.
The Iowa Farm Bureau Economic Summit will be held at the Scheman Center at Iowa State University and is free to media.
For a complete look at the agenda, click here: http://www.iowafarmbureau.com/
Tags See All Tags