- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures (en)
- Download Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- 19.95$ xScan 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Discount - Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
|Drug caucus to hold hearing on prescription drug abuse|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:38|
Washington—Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Co-Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a hearing Wednesday, July 18, at 2:30 p.m. on prescription drug abuse in the United States.
According to a recent survey by Monitoring the Future—a University of Michigan study of U.S. students and young adults funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse—prescription drugs are the second-most abused category of drugs after marijuana.
· Sen. Feinstein
· Sen. Grassley
· Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.), co-founder of the Congressional Caucus on Prescription Drug Abuse
· Gil Kerlikowske, director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
· Joseph Rannazzisi, deputy assistant administrator with the Drug Enforcement Administration
· John Eadie, director of the Prescription Monitoring Program Center of Excellence at Brandeis University
· Avi Israel, a parent advocate in Buffalo, N.Y.
· Vernon Porter, a parent advocate in Orange County, Calif.
· Joseph Harmison, owner of Harmison Pharmacies in Arlington, Texas
WHAT: Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control hearing: Responding to the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic
WHEN: 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 18
WHERE: Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562
A live stream of the hearing will be available online at www.drugcaucus.senate.gov.###
Tags See All Tags