- Discount - Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy Cheap Kolor Autopano Giga 3
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Aerialist cheap oem
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
|Drug caucus to hold hearing on prescription drug abuse|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:38|
Washington—Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Co-Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a hearing Wednesday, July 18, at 2:30 p.m. on prescription drug abuse in the United States.
According to a recent survey by Monitoring the Future—a University of Michigan study of U.S. students and young adults funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse—prescription drugs are the second-most abused category of drugs after marijuana.
· Sen. Feinstein
· Sen. Grassley
· Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.), co-founder of the Congressional Caucus on Prescription Drug Abuse
· Gil Kerlikowske, director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
· Joseph Rannazzisi, deputy assistant administrator with the Drug Enforcement Administration
· John Eadie, director of the Prescription Monitoring Program Center of Excellence at Brandeis University
· Avi Israel, a parent advocate in Buffalo, N.Y.
· Vernon Porter, a parent advocate in Orange County, Calif.
· Joseph Harmison, owner of Harmison Pharmacies in Arlington, Texas
WHAT: Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control hearing: Responding to the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic
WHEN: 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 18
WHERE: Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562
A live stream of the hearing will be available online at www.drugcaucus.senate.gov.###
Tags See All Tags