- Download Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Microsoft Works 9
- 399.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Drug caucus to hold hearing on prescription drug abuse|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Thursday, 12 July 2012 14:38|
Washington—Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Co-Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) today announced a hearing Wednesday, July 18, at 2:30 p.m. on prescription drug abuse in the United States.
According to a recent survey by Monitoring the Future—a University of Michigan study of U.S. students and young adults funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse—prescription drugs are the second-most abused category of drugs after marijuana.
· Sen. Feinstein
· Sen. Grassley
· Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.), co-founder of the Congressional Caucus on Prescription Drug Abuse
· Gil Kerlikowske, director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
· Joseph Rannazzisi, deputy assistant administrator with the Drug Enforcement Administration
· John Eadie, director of the Prescription Monitoring Program Center of Excellence at Brandeis University
· Avi Israel, a parent advocate in Buffalo, N.Y.
· Vernon Porter, a parent advocate in Orange County, Calif.
· Joseph Harmison, owner of Harmison Pharmacies in Arlington, Texas
WHAT: Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control hearing: Responding to the Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic
WHEN: 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 18
WHERE: Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562
A live stream of the hearing will be available online at www.drugcaucus.senate.gov.###
Tags See All Tags