- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Maker 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
|DubStar Recreates ‘Minute To Win It’ Game Show to Benefit Quad Cities Autism Center|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Chris Starman|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2012 14:51|
Davenport, IA February 17, 2012 – Local fundraising group DubStar will recreate the television magic of the hit NBC game show, ‘Minute To Win It’ to support the Quad Cities Autism Center, with their second annual event titled DubStar Presents: Minute 2 Win It. The event will take place Feb 17 at 8:00pm, live from The Pub (4320 Brady Street - Davenport) and will again be hosted by local comedian, Brandon Gale.
“Last year was so much fun, and such a tremendous success.” siad returning host, Brandon Gale. “The only complaint was that not everyone could play, so we added five more games and two team challenges,” Gale added. “At times like these, when funds are tight, this is a great way to get involved and help an amazing cause. In exchange for your support, our service is to offer you a night of fun and fabulous prizes.”
The Quad Cities Autism Center (QCAC) was founded in October of 2005 as a 501 (C)3 non-profit organization that delivers direct instruction and natural environment teaching to children affected by Autism. The Quad Cities Autism Center exists to provide education, guidance and resources to parents and children affected by Autism and to offer one to one instruction to develop and enhance the lives of our children by giving them New Hope and a brighter future.
DubStar is an amateur fundraising group founded in 2008 by Tony Boyer and Chris Starman. DubStar’s mission is to make a positive impact, either financially or through awareness, on deserving charities or groups, through fun and unique ways; “Party With A Purpose”. Additional information can be found at the DubStar website, www.facebook.com/DubStarQC.
Tags See All Tags