- Buy Cheap Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Download Boris FX 9.2
- Discount - Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Download Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Download Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Download Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit) (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,cs,hu,ar,he,pl,ro,ru,tr,uk)
|DubStar Recreates ‘Minute To Win It’ Game Show to Benefit Quad Cities Autism Center|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Chris Starman|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2012 14:51|
Davenport, IA February 17, 2012 – Local fundraising group DubStar will recreate the television magic of the hit NBC game show, ‘Minute To Win It’ to support the Quad Cities Autism Center, with their second annual event titled DubStar Presents: Minute 2 Win It. The event will take place Feb 17 at 8:00pm, live from The Pub (4320 Brady Street - Davenport) and will again be hosted by local comedian, Brandon Gale.
“Last year was so much fun, and such a tremendous success.” siad returning host, Brandon Gale. “The only complaint was that not everyone could play, so we added five more games and two team challenges,” Gale added. “At times like these, when funds are tight, this is a great way to get involved and help an amazing cause. In exchange for your support, our service is to offer you a night of fun and fabulous prizes.”
The Quad Cities Autism Center (QCAC) was founded in October of 2005 as a 501 (C)3 non-profit organization that delivers direct instruction and natural environment teaching to children affected by Autism. The Quad Cities Autism Center exists to provide education, guidance and resources to parents and children affected by Autism and to offer one to one instruction to develop and enhance the lives of our children by giving them New Hope and a brighter future.
DubStar is an amateur fundraising group founded in 2008 by Tony Boyer and Chris Starman. DubStar’s mission is to make a positive impact, either financially or through awareness, on deserving charities or groups, through fun and unique ways; “Party With A Purpose”. Additional information can be found at the DubStar website, www.facebook.com/DubStarQC.
Tags See All Tags