- Discount - Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- 19.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Access 2013
- 59.95$ Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Waste Commissin of Scott Co.|
|Tuesday, 14 April 2009 09:49|
Bring your unwanted or outdated electronic waste (e-waste) and household hazardous materials to our FREE COLLECTION EVENTS. Bring sensitive documents, too. Free shredding will be provided by Document Destruction and Recycling Services of Davenport.
Eldridge - Monday, April 20th from 2:00 pm until 6:15 pm at the Community Center, 400 South 16th Avenue.
ALCOA - Wednesday, April 22nd from 2:00 pm until 6:15 pm at the Main Parking Lot, 4879 State Street in Riverdale.
Hazardous Materials Guidelines: Containers cannot be returned. Label containers that are unmarked. Glass containers should be packed to prevent breakage. Keep items in original containers and never mix materials together.
Electronic Waste Guidelines: E-waste is anything with a circuit board or cathode ray tube. This does not include household or personal care appliances.
Shredding Guidelines: Bring documents in bags or cardboard boxes; containers cannot be returned. No binders or metal rings. Staples and paperclips are acceptable.
Please remain in your vehicle at all times and no smoking. No business waste, tires or applicances will be accepted. For more information call 563.381.1300 or visit www.wastecom.com.
Get your TVs, stereos, VCRs, computers, paints, pesticides, cleaners, fertilizers, etc. in the loop. Electronic waste processing provided courtesy of ALCOA. if we all pitch in, it works.
Tags See All Tags