- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg Cubase SX3 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 (en,de,es,it,fr,ja,pt)
- 229.95$ Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
|Early Literacy Tips for Parents|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Steve Hunt|
|Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:29|
Learn simple ways to help your child prepare to read with “Early Literacy Tips for Parents” at the Davenport Public Library. Monday, March 26 at the Eastern Avenue Branch Library (6000 Eastern Avenue) and Thursday, March 29 at the Fairmount Branch Library (3000 N. Fairmount Street) at 7:00 p.m., parents and caregivers of children aged 0-5 are invited to learn about easy to implement activities they can do with their child to get them ready to read.
Angie Hammond, a library assistant trained on the American Library Association’s Every Child Ready to Read program, will talk about the principles and practices that years of studies have proven are essential to early literacy. Parents and caregivers will receive materials they can take home to aid in the promotion of literacy. This FREE program is for ADULTS about children. For more information about Every Child Ready to Read visit www.everychildreadytoread.org.
For more information about this or any of the hundreds of other free programs offered at the Davenport Public Library, please call 563-326-7832.
Tags See All Tags