- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Revit MEP 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9 (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Wincare Memory Booster Gold cheap oem
- Buy Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 (en)
- Buy Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 (en)
|Early Literacy Tips for Parents|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Steve Hunt|
|Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:29|
Learn simple ways to help your child prepare to read with “Early Literacy Tips for Parents” at the Davenport Public Library. Monday, March 26 at the Eastern Avenue Branch Library (6000 Eastern Avenue) and Thursday, March 29 at the Fairmount Branch Library (3000 N. Fairmount Street) at 7:00 p.m., parents and caregivers of children aged 0-5 are invited to learn about easy to implement activities they can do with their child to get them ready to read.
Angie Hammond, a library assistant trained on the American Library Association’s Every Child Ready to Read program, will talk about the principles and practices that years of studies have proven are essential to early literacy. Parents and caregivers will receive materials they can take home to aid in the promotion of literacy. This FREE program is for ADULTS about children. For more information about Every Child Ready to Read visit www.everychildreadytoread.org.
For more information about this or any of the hundreds of other free programs offered at the Davenport Public Library, please call 563-326-7832.
Tags See All Tags