- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl,ja,ar,bg,br,ch,cs,el,et,fi,he,hr,hu,ko,lt,lv,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,th,tr)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- 169.95$ Autodesk Combustion 4 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy OEM Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 8
|Eastern Iowa Arts organization hosts weeklong workshop with renowned artist Fred Easker|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Gwen Hayes|
|Monday, 15 February 2010 08:59|
MAQUOKETA ART EXPERIENCE ANNOUNCES NEW DATES FOR SECOND SEASONAL LANDSCAPE PAINTING WORKSHOP
Eastern Iowa Arts organization hosts weeklong workshop with renowned artist Fred Easker,
including a visit to Grant Wood’s Studio at the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art.
Maquoketa, Iowa, February, 2010: Maquoketa Art Experience hosts the second of four seasonal landscape workshops, each featuring a noted landscape artist as the instructor.
Dates: April 5- 9, 2010
Location: Maquoketa Art Experience Studio and Gallery, 124 S. Main Street, Maquoketa, IA 52060
Cost: $395 - Space is limited, and a $200 deposit is required to reserve a space for the workshop.
For more information or to register: Call 563-652-9925
Workshop deposits can be mailed to PO Box 993, Maquoketa, IA 52060
This spring workshop is the second of four seasonal workshops focusing on the natural resources and beauty of Eastern Iowa. This five-day spring landscape workshop with painter Fred Easker is open to all skill levels. Using the rolling and beautiful landscapes around Maquoketa as inspiration, participants in the workshop will explore historical precedents in American landscape painting and composition with a focus on new strategies for using photography as a creative tool for the development of paintings. The workshop will include a visit to Grant Wood’s studio in Cedar Rapids, the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art as well as interaction with other artists who use their local landscape as the foundation of their work. Participants should bring a digital camera.
Tags See All Tags