- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Discount - Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Hazel 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
|Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting & Conference To Feature Cover Crops|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 10:54|
Area hay and forage producers are invited to attend the 30th Annual Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting and Conference on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at Buzzy’s in Welton. Registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. with the program scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m.
This year’s conference features the use of cover crops and is co-sponsored by the Iowa Learning Farm. Mark Carlton, Extension Field Agronomist, will discuss cover crops for feed, soils, and soil nutrient management. Sarah Carlson, Research and Policy Director for Practical Farmers of Iowa, will moderate a panel discussion of farmers who have been using cover crops in various
The annual meeting of the Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association (EIHPA) will take place shortly after lunch and will include their election of officers and directors.
Following lunch a tour will be hosted to view fall seeded rye at the Engel Family farm north of Welton. J.C. and Neal Engel will share their experience with growing cover crops to reduce erosion following chopped corn and to supplement grazing for the cow herd.
Registration for the conference is $30 and includes a membership to EIHPA and meal. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Certified crop advisor credits have been applied for. This conference is sponsored by EIHPA, Iowa State University Extension & Outreach, the Iowa Beef Center and the Iowa Learning Farm.
Tags See All Tags