- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Acala DVD Zune Ripper
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 4
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Discount - Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
|Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting & Conference To Feature Dr. Brink|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Denise Schwab|
|Tuesday, 21 February 2012 09:09|
Area hay and forage producers are invited to attend the 29th Annual Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting and Conference on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at Buzzy’s in Welton. Registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. with the program scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m.
This year’s conference features Dr. Geoff Brink, Research Agronomist at the US Dairy Forage Research Center. The title of his presentation is "Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Cool-Season Perennial Grasses". Brink will discuss management practices to get the most from often-neglected forage that is experiencing resurgence in interest. Dr. Brink’s research interests include quality of grazed and harvested grass and legume forages; sward structure - dairy cow utilization relationships in rotationally-grazed pastures; management and persistence of legumes in pastures; and management effects on temperate grass productivity.
Brian Lang, ISU Extension & Outreach forage agronomist, will discuss alfalfa production and management. Other speakers include Virgil Schmitt, ISU Extension Field Agronomist, and Denise Schwab, ISU Extension Beef Specialist, with regional updates.
The annual meeting of the Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association (EIHPA) will take place shortly after lunch and will include their election of officers and directors.
Registration for the conference is $30 and includes a membership to EIHPA and meal. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Certified crop advisor credits have been applied for. This conference is sponsored by EIHPA, Iowa State University Extension & Outreach, and the Iowa Beef Center.
Tags See All Tags