- 299.95$ Unity 3D Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Buy ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter (en)
- 399.95$ Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC cheap oem
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 (en)
- Buy Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
|Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting & Conference To Feature Dr. Brink|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Denise Schwab|
|Tuesday, 21 February 2012 09:09|
Area hay and forage producers are invited to attend the 29th Annual Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association Annual Meeting and Conference on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at Buzzy’s in Welton. Registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. with the program scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m.
This year’s conference features Dr. Geoff Brink, Research Agronomist at the US Dairy Forage Research Center. The title of his presentation is "Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Cool-Season Perennial Grasses". Brink will discuss management practices to get the most from often-neglected forage that is experiencing resurgence in interest. Dr. Brink’s research interests include quality of grazed and harvested grass and legume forages; sward structure - dairy cow utilization relationships in rotationally-grazed pastures; management and persistence of legumes in pastures; and management effects on temperate grass productivity.
Brian Lang, ISU Extension & Outreach forage agronomist, will discuss alfalfa production and management. Other speakers include Virgil Schmitt, ISU Extension Field Agronomist, and Denise Schwab, ISU Extension Beef Specialist, with regional updates.
The annual meeting of the Eastern Iowa Hay Producers Association (EIHPA) will take place shortly after lunch and will include their election of officers and directors.
Registration for the conference is $30 and includes a membership to EIHPA and meal. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Certified crop advisor credits have been applied for. This conference is sponsored by EIHPA, Iowa State University Extension & Outreach, and the Iowa Beef Center.
Tags See All Tags