- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Download Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
|Eastern Medicine and Lifestyle Transformations|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Scott Stewart|
|Monday, 01 April 2013 11:48|
Celebrating National Public Health Week
Healing Lotus Acupuncture and Moline Chiropractic Clinic will be hosting some special events for National Health Week, April 1st – April 5th. All events will be held at 4300 12th Avenue in Moline from 6pm – 7:30pm.
On Tuesday April 2nd Scott Stewart, LAc, Dipl. will be discussing, “How acupuncture works?” This will be one of many successive topics in an Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine Series, which covers some of the theoretical aspects of Eastern medicine.
Wednesday April 3rd Scott Stewart, LAc, Dipl. and Dr. Davis will be discussing chronic fatigue syndrome, its causes and treatment options. This will be the first in a sequence of dialogues called the Lifestyle Transformation Series, which will explore the debilitating effects of a Western lifestyle, and what we can do to counteract this; while instilling an attitude that promotes healthy choices and healthy living.
Friday April 5th we will be screening the movie 9000 Needles. The story of how Traditional Chinese Medicine changed the life of a recent stroke patient, whose insurance refused to cover his therapy.
Tags See All Tags