The following students were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2010 semester at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Ashley Danielle Brosius of Moline, IL was named to the Dean's List for the fall 2010 semester. Brosius is a graduate of Moline High School in Moline, IL, and is enrolled in the university's College of Arts & Sciences.
- Elizabeth Jane Gibson of Pleasant Valley, IA was named to the Dean's List for the fall 2010 semester. Gibson is a graduate of Pleasant Valley High School in Pleasant Valley, IA, and is enrolled in the university's College of Arts & Sciences.
Wyn Boerckel of East Moline, IL, a sophomore at Washington and Lee University, has earned honor roll status for the recently ended fall term. Honor roll status at Washington and Lee, located in Lexington, VA, represents a term grade-average of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
Thomas Ratkiewicz of Moline, IL Named to Graceland University's Dean's List with a GPA of between 3.25 and 3.64. Graceland University is located in Independence, Missouri.
John Philibert of Rock Island a Sophomore Arts & Sciences student at Creighton University, Omaha, was named to the fall Dean's List for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, has released its Dean's List for the Fall 2010 Semester. These students have achieved a 3.3 grade point average or higher after completing 12 or more credit hours with the college:
Bettendorf, IA: Amy Lea Berg, Scott, Occupational Therapy Assistant - AAS; Brendan Ronald Bishop, Scott, Culinary Arts - AAS; Paige Veneta Blocker, Scott, Education - AA; Andrew James Burken, Scott, Fire Science Management - ASCO; Christopher Steven Cotton, Scott, Pre-Business Transfer - AA; Abigail Ann Donohoe, Scott, Dental Hygiene - AAS; Melissa Erin Gill, Scott, Culinary Arts - AAS; Ashley Elise Hansen, Scott, Culinary Arts - AAS; Robert A Harmon, Scott, Liberal Arts - AA; Jeffrey Cole Nicely-Green, Scott, Entry-Level Firefighter - AAS; Ben Joseph Palczynski, Scott, Golf Course and Athletic Turfgrass Management - AAS; Jennifer Marie Salib, Scott, Paralegal - AA;
Davenport, IA: Nick Scott Bakeris, Scott, Construction Management - AAS; Chase Cartee, Scott, Liberal Arts - AA; Misty Lynn Deleu, Scott, Respiratory Therapist - AAS; Angela Michelle Eckert, Scott, Liberal Arts - AA; Sarah F Franco, Scott, Physical Therapist Assistant - AAS; Elizabeth McCoy, Scott, Respiratory Therapist - AAS; Angela L McConville, Scott, Architectural Technology - AAS; Alexander Matthew Norman, Scott, Liberal Arts - AA; Timothy Patrick O'Leary, Scott, Industrial Maintenance and HVAC Technology - AAS; Alex R Palos, Scott, Golf Course and Athletic Turfgrass Management - AAS; Giannina M Roldan, Scott, Occupational Therapy Assistant - AAS; Keriann Hanson Wilder, Scott, Dental Hygiene - AAS;
Moline, IL: Minetta-Kay Mockmore-Horton, Liberal Arts - AA
Devin Bayer and Matthew Purl, both of Davenport, have been named to the Fall 2010 Dean's List at Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The following students from the Quad Cities area were named to the fall Dean's Lst at Creighton University, Omaha for the 2010-2011 academic year:
- Stephanie Haas of Davenport a junior Arts and Sciences student
- Elizabeth Hines of Davenport a freshman Arts and Sciences student
- Diane Ferry of Eldridge a senior Business Adminstration student
- Kailee Steger of Milan a freshman Arts and Sciences student
- John Philibert of Rock Island a sophomore Arts and Sciences student
Full-time students who earn a 3.5 grade-point average or better on a 4.0 scale are eligible for the Dean's Honor Roll.
Anna Windeknecht of Blue Grass, Iowa, has been named to William Woods University's (Fulton, MO) Dean's List for academic accomplishments during the 2010 fall term.To be named to the Dean's List, a student must be full-time and have achieved a minimum 3.6 semester and cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Upper Iowa University names its 2010 Fall Dean's List. To be honored, the undergraduate must have earned a minimum 3.50 GPA for the semester and be enrolled as a full-time student.
- Cody Hobson, Bettendorf, IA
- Michelle Marsden, Davenport, IA
Katherine Kautz, daughter of Ann and Gregory Kautz of Bettendorf, IA, has been named to the Saint Mary's College Dean's List for the Fall 2010 semester. A student must achieve a grade point average of at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale to earn academic honors at Saint Mary's, located at Notre Dame, IN.
Janie Almblade, a resident of East Moline, IL, was among 64 students from Lakeview College of Nursing, Danville, IL who made the Fall Dean's List.
Beloit College, Beloit, WIisconsin. has announced that William A. Hawkinson, senior, and Devin T. Lundy, freshman, both of Davenport, have achieved academic distinction during the Fall term of the academic year and have been named to the Dean's List, which recognizes students who have maintained at least a 3.4 cumulative grade point average for the semester.
Dominican University, River Forest, IL has announced the Dean's List for the Fall 2010 semester. To qualify for the prestigious Dean's List, students must achieve a semester grade point average of 3.8 (on a 4.0 scale), based on a full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours.
- Kaitlin Cleppe, a resident of Bettendorf, was named to the Dean's List. Cleppe is a graduate of Pleasant Valley Community High School.
- Joshua Johnson, a resident of Port Byron, was named to the Dean's List. Johnson is a graduate of Riverdale Senior High School.