- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Nero 9 Reloaded cheap oem
- 239.95$ Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- 59.95$ Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 cheap oem
|Elizabeth Jane Gibson of Pleasant Valley named to Dean's List at Washington University in St. Louis|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Friday, 12 August 2011 00:04|
ST. LOUIS, MO (08/10/2011)(readMedia)-- Elizabeth Jane Gibson of Pleasant Valley, IA (52767), was named to the Dean's List for the spring 2011 semester at Washington University in St. Louis. Gibson is a graduate of Pleasant Valley Cmty High School in Pleasant Valley, IA, and is enrolled in the university's College of Arts & Sciences.
To qualify for the Dean's List in the College of Arts & Sciences, students must earn a semester grade point average of 3.5 or above and be enrolled in at least 14 graded units.
Washington University is counted among the world's leaders in teaching and research, and it draws students and faculty to St. Louis from all 50 states and more than 110 nations. The total student body is nearly 14,000 undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
The approximately 3,400 faculty teach in seven schools: Arts & Sciences, Brown School, Olin Business School, Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts, School of Engineering & Applied Science, School of Law and School of Medicine. Twenty-three Nobel laureates have been associated with Washington University, with nine doing the major portion of their pioneering research there.
The university offers more than 90 programs and almost 1,500 courses leading to bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in a broad spectrum of traditional and interdisciplinary fields, with additional opportunities for minor concentrations and individualized programs.
Tags See All Tags