- Buy OEM Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks (en)
- Download Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- 19.95$ Slysoft CloneDVD 2 cheap oem
|Emma Nelson of Moline Studies Abroad in Limerick, Ireland|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Marie Lang|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 12:23|
ROCHESTER, NY (03/07/2014)(readMedia)-- Emma Nelson of Moline, Ill., is studying abroad in Limerick, Ireland, during Spring Semester 2014. Nelson is a fifth-year-year software engineering major in Rochester Institute of Technology's B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences.
Founded in 2008, the Study Abroad & Fellowships Office works with students, faculty members, affiliate universities and international institutions to provide RIT students with the opportunity to participate in over 250 programs in 50+ countries. Students have the option of studying abroad any time of the year whether it is through a program at one of RIT's global campuses, an affiliate semester program through one of our unique faculty led programs, or one of the short term summer programs.
These study abroad programs give students the opportunity to pursue their social, academic and professional interests in a global environment. By studying abroad, students have the chance to travel, experience new adventures, learn a foreign language, gain a different perspective on their major, immerse themselves in a different culture and develop lifelong friends, among many other things.
Rochester Institute of Technology is internationally recognized for academic leadership in business, computing, engineering, imaging science, liberal arts, sustainability, and fine and applied arts. In addition, the university offers unparalleled support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students. RIT enrolls 18,000 full- and part-time students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, and its cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the nation.
For three decades, U.S. News & World Report has ranked RIT among the nation's leading comprehensive universities. RIT is featured in The Princeton Review's 2014 edition of The Best 378 Colleges, its Guide to 322 Green Colleges and The Fiske Guide to Colleges 2014.
To see more of RIT's rankings and recognition, go to www.rit.edu/overview/rankings-
Tags See All Tags