- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- 39.95$ Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy FL Studio 8 XXL (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Discount - BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
|Emma Wall Performs In Concerts at Concordia University, Nebraska|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jenny Hammond|
|Wednesday, 09 January 2013 09:39|
Additional Concert Added This Year to Meet Popular Demand
SEWARD, NE (01/09/2013)(readMedia)-- Emma Wall, a freshman from Eldridge, Iowa, performed as part of Concordia University, Nebraska's annual Christmas at Concordia concerts Dec. 7-9. Performances were Friday, Dec. 7, Saturday, Dec. 8, and Sunday, Dec. 9, at St. John Lutheran Church in Seward. Wall sang Soprano II in the A Cappella Choir.
An additional concert was added to the slate of Christmas at Concordia performances this year to better accommodate demand. In recent years all tickets have been reserved within a few days of becoming available. More than 2,000 people attended the concerts.
Multiple ensembles from the music department at Concordia took part in sharing the Christmas message. The four concerts featured the University A Cappella Choir, the University Symphonic Band, Male Chorus, Handbell Choir, Women's Chorale and the University Brass Ensemble. The groups performed traditional hymns of the season and request audience participation throughout the concerts. Scripture readings and original music from Concordia students and faculty also were part of the celebration.
Concordia University, Nebraska, founded in 1894, is a fully accredited, coeducational university located in Seward, Neb. that currently serves over 2,200 students. Concordia offers more than 50 professional and liberal arts programs in an excellent academic and Christ-centered community that equips men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world. For more information, visit cune.edu.
Tags See All Tags