- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Download 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Download Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
|Emotional Women: How to Turn a ‘Liability’ Into a Source of Power|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:14|
Assimilated Leadership Mentor Shares 4 Tips
for Harnessing Your Feelings
Emotional. Sensual. Intuitive.
Society tends to treat these “feminine” qualities as liabilities; traits that should be suppressed and discouraged because they make us appear “weak.”
“Those characteristics are in fact the foundations of our feminine power,” says Leela Francis, author of “Woman’s Way Home,” (www.VividlyWoman.com), which includes techniques and tools from her Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training.
By resourcing the power within one’s own body, Francis teaches, “a woman can have the life of her dreams.”
One of the ways to do that is to master the world of your emotions.
“Emotional power is the freedom to feel the truth of your feelings and the ability to harness them so you’re the master of them,” Francis says. “When you can do that, your emotions will expand you rather than consume you.”
Denying, suppressing or expressing emotion to manipulate others all stifle this wellspring of potential for depth and intimacy, which is a source of mental, physical and spiritual joy, Francis says.
What can you do to begin reclaiming your own emotional power? Francis offers these suggestions.
“These steps will help you begin to master your emotions, and once you do, you will find they will make you richer and more vibrant,” Francis says.
“Our emotions don’t make us weak; they give us the empathy and love that make us care for and nurture our loved ones. That’s pretty powerful.”
About Leela Francis
Leela is the founder and director of Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training. A facilitator of groups and individuals for over 20 years, she’s an expert in the field of body consciousness and soulful personal expansion. Along with her trained staff and apprentices, Leela facilitates Vividly Woman workshops and retreats at beautiful nature resorts all over the continent and appears regularly as a speaker and contributing facilitator at other live & virtual events. Leela divides her time between Mexico, the Pacific Northwest, and the rest of North America.
Tags See All Tags