- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Cheap Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Download Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
|Emotional Women: How to Turn a ‘Liability’ Into a Source of Power|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:14|
Assimilated Leadership Mentor Shares 4 Tips
for Harnessing Your Feelings
Emotional. Sensual. Intuitive.
Society tends to treat these “feminine” qualities as liabilities; traits that should be suppressed and discouraged because they make us appear “weak.”
“Those characteristics are in fact the foundations of our feminine power,” says Leela Francis, author of “Woman’s Way Home,” (www.VividlyWoman.com), which includes techniques and tools from her Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training.
By resourcing the power within one’s own body, Francis teaches, “a woman can have the life of her dreams.”
One of the ways to do that is to master the world of your emotions.
“Emotional power is the freedom to feel the truth of your feelings and the ability to harness them so you’re the master of them,” Francis says. “When you can do that, your emotions will expand you rather than consume you.”
Denying, suppressing or expressing emotion to manipulate others all stifle this wellspring of potential for depth and intimacy, which is a source of mental, physical and spiritual joy, Francis says.
What can you do to begin reclaiming your own emotional power? Francis offers these suggestions.
“These steps will help you begin to master your emotions, and once you do, you will find they will make you richer and more vibrant,” Francis says.
“Our emotions don’t make us weak; they give us the empathy and love that make us care for and nurture our loved ones. That’s pretty powerful.”
About Leela Francis
Leela is the founder and director of Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training. A facilitator of groups and individuals for over 20 years, she’s an expert in the field of body consciousness and soulful personal expansion. Along with her trained staff and apprentices, Leela facilitates Vividly Woman workshops and retreats at beautiful nature resorts all over the continent and appears regularly as a speaker and contributing facilitator at other live & virtual events. Leela divides her time between Mexico, the Pacific Northwest, and the rest of North America.
Tags See All Tags