- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features cheap oem
- 149.95$ Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional cheap oem
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Discount - Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Access 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
|Ending Child Obesity in America Is a ‘Piece Of Cake,’ Says Health Expert|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 30 November 2012 16:04|
Offers 4 Tips for Transformation
There are many complicated opinions from experts about why America’s children are becoming fatter, more diseased and emotionally unstable each year.
At the same time, bullying, teen suicides and child obesity continue to rise, and proposed solutions to these problems tend to be expensive and unlikely to be undertaken in these tough economic times, says Gordon Filepas, author of “Lean And Healthy To 100,” (www.adviceformychildren.com), a guide for achieving optimal health based on studying cultures where long lives are the norm.
“Even if implemented, most of these ‘solutions’ are not likely to solve the problem,” he says. “That’s because most Americans were never taught the simple, common-sense root of most obesity and disease. There’s no mystery or magic to it at all.”
Filepas talks about easy, inexpensive and natural steps to solving child obesity in five years or less:
About Gordon Filepas
Health author and father Gordon Filepas spent thousands of hours over a 20-year period researching the research of the world’s top health, anti-aging and longevity experts and long-lived cultures after his father and brother both died of cancer. He boiled down more than 80 years of their research into the seven daily steps that ultimately matter. He has recently partnered with the national charity Beating the Odds Foundation to teach the information in his book, “Lean And Healthy To 100,” in schools to end child obesity. Gordon donates approximately $9 from every book sale to Beating the Odds Foundation when the book is purchased from this link: www.endchildobesity.us. Individuals or organizations interested in helping to end child obesity in America can contact Gordon through www.endchildobesity.us.
Tags See All Tags