- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Breaker 1.40
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
|EPA Region 7 to Host Five Free Brownfields Grant Writing Workshops for Communities Interested in 2012 Competition|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Belinda Young|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 12:03|
(Kansas City, Kan., Aug. 19, 2011) – Over the next three weeks, EPA Region 7 will present a series of free grant writing workshops designed for communities interested in applying for EPA Brownfields funding later this fall.
The Agency is working with the states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska, and the Kansas State University Technical Assistance to Brownfields (TAB) Program, to present the five workshops, including two in Nebraska, and one each in Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.
The workshops will explain EPA Brownfields funding available during Fiscal Year 2012 to assess and clean up abandoned properties. Sessions will also discuss who may apply for the funding, how the grant application process works, and tips for writing good grant applications.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Individuals from local state, and tribal governments, non-profits, coalitions; land clearance authorities; and quasi-governmental entities interested in brownfields assessment, cleanup or revolving loan fund grants.
WHEN AND WHERE: Thursday, Aug. 25, Missouri Department of Natural Resources
1730 E. Elm, First Floor, Bennett Springs Room, Jefferson City, Mo., 65101, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 30, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 7 Office, 901 N. 5th Street, Kansas City, Kan., 66101, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 31, Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality Field Office 8901 S. 154th Street, Suite 5, Omaha, Neb., 68138, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 1, F. Johnson Building, 701 4th Avenue, Holdrege, Neb., 68949, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 8, Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, 300 E. 9th Street, Coralville, Iowa, 52241, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Brownfields are properties where expansion, redevelopment, or reuse may be complicated by the presence or potential presence of hazardous substances, pollutants, contaminants, controlled substances, petroleum or petroleum products or mine-scarred lands.
# # #
Tags See All Tags