- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5 cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
|EPA Region 7 to Participate at National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk Event, Nov. 10 in Kansas City, Mo.|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Kris Lancaster|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 11:56|
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Kansas City, Kan., Nov. 7, 2011) - EPA officials will attend the annual National Association of Farm Broadcasting Trade Talk event at the Westin Crown Center Hotel in Kansas City, Mo., on Thursday, Nov. 10.
Interview topics include regulatory updates on air and water quality programs, animal feeding operations, nutrient management and pesticides.
WHAT: National Association of Farm Broadcasting Convention and Trade Talk
WHEN: 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011
WHO: Karl Brooks, Regional Administrator; Josh Svaty, Senior Adviser; and Kris Lancaster, Agricultural Public Affairs Specialist
WHERE: Booth 74, Westin Crown Center, 1 Pershing Road, Kansas City, Mo.
Biographies of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Booth 70 Staff
Karl Brooks serves as the Regional Administrator for EPA Region 7. He was appointed by President Barack Obama and reports directly to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson. His responsibilities include supervising environmental programs in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and nine tribal nations. Brooks practiced trial and appellate law for a decade. He was elected in 1986 to the first of three terms in the Idaho Senate. Retiring from elective politics, from 1993 to 1996 he served the Idaho Conservation League as executive director and legislative liaison. Since earning his Ph.D. from the University of Kansas and joining the faculty in 2000, he has taught American environmental, political, and legal history as well as environmental law and policy.
Josh Svaty is a senior adviser to the Region 7 Administrator. He is the fifth-generation of his family to farm in Ellsworth County, Kan. The Svaty farm is a diversified operation that includes wheat, milo, soybeans, corn, sunflowers, a cow/calf herd and sheep. Svaty served as the State Representative of the 108th District in Kansas for seven years. His committee assignments included the committees for Energy and Utilities, Agriculture and Natural Resources, and the joint committee on Energy and Environmental Policy. Svaty later served as Secretary of the Kansas Department of Agriculture. In this position, he managed a $27 million budget, a 380-employee workforce and statutory duties for 17 programs. He holds a B.A. from Sterling College in Sterling, Kan.
Kris Lancaster is an EPA spokesperson responsible for agriculture, pesticides, renewable fuels, water and wetland issues. His past agricultural employment includes serving as a licensed grain inspector, agricultural adviser to the chairman of the Missouri House Agriculture Committee and to two members of Congress, a farm real estate broker, a federal crop insurance broker and a negotiator of agricultural leases for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. His family owns a corn and soybean farm in Scotland County, Mo. Lancaster has 28 years of media relations experience and serves on Region 7’s Agriculture and Renewable Fuels Team. He graduated from Central Missouri State University and completed an advanced sciences program at Park University.
# # #
Tags See All Tags