- Discount - Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,zh,ru)
- Download Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Buy Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 (en,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|EPA to Hold Two Public Hearings on Proposed Clean Air Standards for Particle Pollution|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Ernesta Jones|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 13:49|
Speaker registration now open for hearings in Philadelphia and Sacramento, Calif.
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold two public hearings on the proposed updates to the national air quality standards for fine particle pollution (PM2.5). A federal court ruling required EPA to update the standards based on best available science. The proposed updates, which meet that requirement, build on steps already taken by EPA to reduce pollution in communities across the country.
WHAT: Public hearings on proposed updates to national air quality standards for fine particle pollution.
WHEN: July 17, 2012 (Philadelphia) 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EDT
WHERE: July 17, Philadelphia
William J. Green Federal Building
July 19, Sacramento, Calif.
California Air Resources Board
Note: Please bring picture identification and allow additional time to enter the buildings and go through security.
More information on the hearings and instructions for submitting written comments: http://www.epa.gov/pm/actions.
Tags See All Tags