- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 8 cheap oem
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections cheap oem
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Bridal Portraits
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
|EPA to Hold Two Public Hearings on Proposed Clean Air Standards for Particle Pollution|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Ernesta Jones|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 13:49|
Speaker registration now open for hearings in Philadelphia and Sacramento, Calif.
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold two public hearings on the proposed updates to the national air quality standards for fine particle pollution (PM2.5). A federal court ruling required EPA to update the standards based on best available science. The proposed updates, which meet that requirement, build on steps already taken by EPA to reduce pollution in communities across the country.
WHAT: Public hearings on proposed updates to national air quality standards for fine particle pollution.
WHEN: July 17, 2012 (Philadelphia) 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EDT
WHERE: July 17, Philadelphia
William J. Green Federal Building
July 19, Sacramento, Calif.
California Air Resources Board
Note: Please bring picture identification and allow additional time to enter the buildings and go through security.
More information on the hearings and instructions for submitting written comments: http://www.epa.gov/pm/actions.
Tags See All Tags