- Download Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
|EPA to Hold Two Public Hearings on Proposed Clean Air Standards for Particle Pollution|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Ernesta Jones|
|Monday, 09 July 2012 13:49|
Speaker registration now open for hearings in Philadelphia and Sacramento, Calif.
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold two public hearings on the proposed updates to the national air quality standards for fine particle pollution (PM2.5). A federal court ruling required EPA to update the standards based on best available science. The proposed updates, which meet that requirement, build on steps already taken by EPA to reduce pollution in communities across the country.
WHAT: Public hearings on proposed updates to national air quality standards for fine particle pollution.
WHEN: July 17, 2012 (Philadelphia) 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EDT
WHERE: July 17, Philadelphia
William J. Green Federal Building
July 19, Sacramento, Calif.
California Air Resources Board
Note: Please bring picture identification and allow additional time to enter the buildings and go through security.
More information on the hearings and instructions for submitting written comments: http://www.epa.gov/pm/actions.
Tags See All Tags