- Buy Cheap Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
|EPIC IOWA ROAD TRIP TO VISIT SCOTT COUNTY|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Jennifer Lown|
|Friday, 02 May 2014 15:01|
WHAT: The Epic Iowa Road Trip will stop in Scott County and state and regional tourism officials will recognize contributions to the Iowa Tourism Industry by the Iowa 80 Group and Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau.
WHEN: Monday, May 5, 11:15-11:45 a.m. at the World’s Largest Truckstop, 755 W Iowa 80 Rd, Walcott
BACKGROUND: The Epic Iowa Road Trip is a partnership among the Central Iowa Tourism Region, Eastern Iowa Tourism Association, Western Iowa Tourism Region and Iowa Tourism Office to promote tourism destinations in the state and raise awareness of tourism’s impact on Iowa’s economy. During the nine-day event (May 2-10), a specially wrapped motorcoach will travel nearly 2,100 miles promoting more than 60 tourism destinations in 33 counties and 46 communities.
State and regional tourism officials will recognize communities on the route for the contributions to Iowa Tourism Industry and the state’s economy. In 2012, tourism-related expenditures in Scott County were $592.38 million.
VISUALS: Photo of the motorcoach available at www.traveliowa.com/epiciowaroadtrip
INTERVIEWS: Shawna Lode, Iowa Tourism Office Manager and Carrie Koelker, Eastern Iowa Tourism Association Executive Director
Tags See All Tags