- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 69.95$ FL Studio 9 Producer XXL cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 cheap oem
- 39.95$ Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Buy Word 2007 For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
|ERBERT & GERBERT’S TARGETS THE QUAD CITIES FOR GROWTH|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Kristen O’Sullivan|
|Monday, 18 November 2013 14:21|
(Eau Claire, Wisc.)--- Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop, the national sandwich chain known for its flavorful gourmet subs, is expanding to the Quad Cities, adding five locations in the next three years. The company plans to add 10 to 15 total locations in Iowa over the next 3-5 years, targeting Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Clinton, Iowa City, Dubuque, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Sioux City, Davenport, Quad Cities and Ames for growth. Erbert & Gerbert’s also plans to add 25 to 40 total locations in Illinois over the next 3-5 years as well.
According to Technomic, 96% of consumers polled purchase sandwiches at least once a week. Unique flavor combinations, such as cranberry wasabi chicken, feature on the menu alongside classic options. Erbert & Gerbert’s offers extreme flavor with a relaxed, vintage atmosphere reminiscent of its Wisconsin roots. The satisfying sandwiches provide a healthy meal, and also serve vegetarian options. Expansion after success in initial Midwest markets will allow Erbert & Gerbert’s flavorful message of quality ingredients and zesty tastes to grow nationwide.
“After celebrating a huge milestone this year– our 25th anniversary – and our success throughout the country, we are very excited about coming to the Quad Cities to serve local residents,” said Chuck Schwalbe, director of marketing for Erbert & Gerbert’s. “We look forward to introducing locals to Flavornation – which stands for quality and being different. It’s about sandwiches you can’t find in a normal sub shop – it’s part of our culture.”
About E&G Franchise Systems, Inc.
Founded and headquartered in 1988 in Eau Claire, Wis. The system currently has 70 locations open and operating with 26 additional in development in Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Colorado, Georgia, Oregon, and Texas. For franchise information, visit Erbert and Gerbert’s website at www.erbertandgerberts.com or call 800-283-5241.
Tags See All Tags