- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Cheap BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 19.95$ Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- 19.95$ ZoneAlarm Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Access 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
|ERBERT & GERBERT’S TARGETS THE QUAD CITIES FOR GROWTH|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Kristen O’Sullivan|
|Monday, 18 November 2013 14:21|
(Eau Claire, Wisc.)--- Erbert & Gerbert’s Sandwich Shop, the national sandwich chain known for its flavorful gourmet subs, is expanding to the Quad Cities, adding five locations in the next three years. The company plans to add 10 to 15 total locations in Iowa over the next 3-5 years, targeting Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Clinton, Iowa City, Dubuque, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Sioux City, Davenport, Quad Cities and Ames for growth. Erbert & Gerbert’s also plans to add 25 to 40 total locations in Illinois over the next 3-5 years as well.
According to Technomic, 96% of consumers polled purchase sandwiches at least once a week. Unique flavor combinations, such as cranberry wasabi chicken, feature on the menu alongside classic options. Erbert & Gerbert’s offers extreme flavor with a relaxed, vintage atmosphere reminiscent of its Wisconsin roots. The satisfying sandwiches provide a healthy meal, and also serve vegetarian options. Expansion after success in initial Midwest markets will allow Erbert & Gerbert’s flavorful message of quality ingredients and zesty tastes to grow nationwide.
“After celebrating a huge milestone this year– our 25th anniversary – and our success throughout the country, we are very excited about coming to the Quad Cities to serve local residents,” said Chuck Schwalbe, director of marketing for Erbert & Gerbert’s. “We look forward to introducing locals to Flavornation – which stands for quality and being different. It’s about sandwiches you can’t find in a normal sub shop – it’s part of our culture.”
About E&G Franchise Systems, Inc.
Founded and headquartered in 1988 in Eau Claire, Wis. The system currently has 70 locations open and operating with 26 additional in development in Wisconsin, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Colorado, Georgia, Oregon, and Texas. For franchise information, visit Erbert and Gerbert’s website at www.erbertandgerberts.com or call 800-283-5241.
Tags See All Tags