- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Download InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
|Evaluating Your Estate Plan – A Workshop for Farm Families|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 10:08|
Talking about estate planning is difficult and implementing an estate plan can be even harder. Questions often include: Who needs to be involved? What information do I need to gather? When is it the right time to start? Where do I start? How do I decide what to do? The Evaluating Your Estate Plan program can help in the planning process.
The Evaluating Your Estate Plan workshop will be held Friday, December 14th at the Columbus Junction Civic Center, 232 Second St., Columbus Junction, Iowa, with registration starting at 9:00. The program runs from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and includes lunch and a 100 page workbook. The program will answer estate planning questions and helps prepare participants to work with their estate planning team.
Presenters for the workshop are Melissa O’Rourke and Kelvin Leibold, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach farm and business management specialists. O’Rourke is an attorney experienced in agricultural law and estate planning. Leibold joined ISU Extension in 1987 and has vast experience in working with agricultural clients in farm and business planning.
The one-day workshop will cover the language of estate planning, gift, estate and inheritance taxes, calculating retirement costs, and many other areas vital to creating a good estate plan. The workshop helps those who are confused about building a plan for transferring farm assets or unsure what options are best for their farm operation and family.
Advance registration for the program is required as space is limited. The Evaluating Your Estate Plan workshop costs $50 per person and includes workshop materials and lunch. To register, call the Louisa County Extension office at 319-523-2371 for more information, or visit the Ag Decision Maker website, http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/info/meetings.html#EYEP
Tags See All Tags