- Discount - Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2007 cheap oem
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Download Sony Sound Forge 10
- Buy Access 2010 For Dummies (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 4 MAC
|EXELON GENERATION SPONSORS NICK TEDDY 5K|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Larson|
|Monday, 25 August 2014 13:48|
PORT BYRON, IL - PORT BYRON, IL - The Nick Teddy Foundation is pleased to announce Exelon Generation, of Cordova, IL, as a sponsor of the 2014 “Nick Teddy 5K.” The event will take place on Sept. 13, 2014, beginning at 9:00 AM.! !
The “Nick Teddy 5k” is held in memory of 29-year old Port Byron native Nick Strub, who fought a courageous battle against Ewing’s sarcoma for more than 5-years. The NT5k is a family-focus event, and offers a fun day for hundreds of participants and their families. Last year’s event raised $25,000 to fund research through the Liddy Shriver Sarcoma Initiative, and to help defray travel and lodging expenses during treatment for a local Ewing’s patient and her family.!
Exelon has been a sponsor of the Nick Teddy 5k since the Nick Teddy Foundation’s first event in 2012.
Tags See All Tags