- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters
- 149.95$ Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe
- Buy Best Software ACT! 2005 (en)
- Download Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,es)
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
|“EXHIBITION” Series Brings World Class Art from Manet, Munch & Vermeer to U.S. Cinemas Throughout 2013|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Scoop Marketing|
|Tuesday, 05 March 2013 16:26|
Audiences can experience a global revolution of world class art, history and biography through the works of the greatest masters of our time as “EXHIBITION,” a new theatrical series of events, brings the world’s greatest art exhibitions to select U.S. cinemas. Each “EXHIBITION” cinema event is hosted by art historian Tim Marlow, who will go beyond each gallery with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage.
The “EXHIBITION” series begins with a career-encompassing collection of the works of Édouard Manet on exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts—Manet: Portraying Life” on Thursday, April 11. Next is a “once-in-a-lifetime” exhibition of the greatest number of Edvard Munch’s works ever, “Munch: Munch 150” on Thursday, June 27, co-hosted by the National Museum and the Munch Museum in Oslo. The third exhibition screening, “Vermeer and Music: The Art of Love and Leisure” on Thursday, October 10th, comes from the National Gallery in London where audiences will see a unique perspective on the masterpieces of Johannes Vermeer.
Tickets for the “EXHIBITION” series are available now at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com.
“EXHIBITION” will be shown at the following movie theaters in your area on April 11 (Manet); June 27 (Munch); and October 10 (Vermeer) – all at 7:30 PM (local time):
Tags See All Tags