- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
|Experience C-SPAN during a Davenport PUBLIC VISIT at CASI|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Sarah Arp|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 12:32|
Public Invited to Tour Unique C-SPAN Bus, Meet C-SPAN Representatives
Davenport area residents are invited to step aboard the C-SPAN Bus and take a FREE TOUR of a unique, interactive multi-media center.
Thursday, August 22
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Parked outside CASI -- 1035 West Kimberly Road -- Davenport
With a fresh new look, the C-SPAN Bus is kicking off a new tour season – bringing its digital Video Library and public affairs resources to Davenport. Teachers, students and the public will enjoy this tour of a 45-foot bus that is unlike anything else – state-of-the-art digital media technology on wheels. Learn about the First Ladies series or how to follow Washington Your Way – encourage students to participate in StudentCam (Iowa students earned national recognition in recent contests). Door prizes and great information for all visitors. FREE & open to the public.
Mediacom is proud to sponsor C-SPAN’s Iowa tour, with visits in Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo and Mason City. C-SPAN is a non-partisan, non-profit cable network founded and funded by the cable industry. Mediacom customers will find all THREE C-SPAN channels on local channel lineups. Special thanks to the Center for Active Seniors, Inc. (CASI).
For more information, visit: www.c-span.org/community or contact Mediacom’s community relations office at 515-707-7148.
Tags See All Tags