- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 cheap oem
- Buy OEM EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit)
- Download SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Download Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Publisher 2013
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
|Expert Quilter to Offer Classes at Iowa State Fair|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Monday, 17 June 2013 14:18|
DES MOINES, IA (06/17/2013)(readMedia)-- Master quilter and Iowa native Patrick Lose will offer up his artistic expertise as an instructor in the Fabric and Threads Department at the 2013 Iowa State Fair. "Nothing Compares" to the Fair's daily offerings of Make It and Take It classes and displays of hundreds of creative quilts, clothing items and more.
Lose's classes will offer Fairgoers a hands-on opportunity to create some of his most popular quilt designs. One class will be offered pre-fair on August 7 at 11 a.m. and will last 4 hours. During the Fair, classes will be offered at 9:30 a.m. August 8-11 and 13-16 and will last two hours. There are no registration fees; however, participants will be required to purchase their own supply kits for $25.
With a handful of published books and a lifetime of experience, Lose offers Fairgoers an opportunity to improve their own creative signatures while learning from the very best. Most known for his collection of Timeless Treasures fabric, Lose has developed his personal style working with celebrities like Liza Minnelli and Jane Seymour. His unique designs and quilting kits have received national exposure in publications like Better Homes & Gardens, American Patchwork and Quilting and Country Crafts.
To view a complete schedule including information on daily quilt designs and pre-registration visit iowastatefair.org/daily-
The Fabric and Threads department will offer a wide range of additional Make It and Take It classes each Fair day. Fairgoers may choose from a variety of crafts such as hand appliqué, crochet, embroidery and more. These additional classes have a $10 material fee and will last approximately 1-2 hours. Each session will be held in the Varied Industries Building.
For information on how to enter items in the Fabric and Threads department, visit www.iowastatefair.org/
"Nothing Compares" to the 2013 Iowa State Fair, August 8-18. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags