- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- 69.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 10 (en,de,ja,fr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) (en)
|Explore Advanced Leadership Concepts at Lunch & Learn Event|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Tuesday, 26 February 2013 15:10|
IA/IL QUAD-CITIES – “Everybody in your organization benefits when you delegate responsibilities that fall outside your core competency. Thoughtful delegation will allow someone else in your organization to shine. Your weakness is someone’s opportunity.”
That compelling quote on leadership comes from Andy Stanley, a renowned leadership communicator, author, pastor, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. Each month, well over a million people worldwide enjoy Stanley’s teaching content via TV, radio, podcasts, and live streaming. Stanley's books include The Next Generation Leader, Visioneering, Enemies of the Heart, and The Principle of the Path.
Stanley was a speaker at the national leadership event, Leadercast 2012, and a video of his presentation will be shown at the March Chick-fil-A Leadercast Recap Lunch & Learn event, sponsored by Results Marketing and St. Ambrose University.
The Lunch & Learn event will be held noon to 1 p.m., Friday, March 1, at the St. Ambrose University Downtown Education Center, located in the New Ventures Center at 331 W. 3rd St., Davenport, IA 52801. Cost to attend is $15 per session and includes lunch from Chick-fil-A.
A limited number of seats are available at the Lunch & Learn event, so be sure to register early. Another Lunch & Learn event featuring best-selling author Patrick Lencioni will be held April 5.
For the past three years, Results Marketing and select sponsors have been bringing simulcasts of the Chick-fil-A Leadercast to the Quad-Cities area. Each year, Leadercast is broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia, to audiences in metro areas worldwide.
“The speakers who present at Leadercast each year are acclaimed leadership experts,” said Todd Ashby, Managing Partner of Results Marketing. “At our Lunch & Learn events, attendees can watch enlightening videos of the speakers and discuss their content with other area professionals.” Each Lunch & Learn session is facilitated by a St. Ambrose faculty member.
“We will be hosting a new day-long QC Leadercast event on May 10, 2013 at the i wireless Center,” Ashby said, “so anyone thinking of attending the May event should attend these Lunch & Learn events to get a feel for the topics to be discussed. Also, all of our Leadercast events offer excellent networking opportunities.”
-- End --
Tags See All Tags