- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Download E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- 99.95$ Corel Painter 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Discount - Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Discount - Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC (en)
- Discount - Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
|Explore Leadership Issues at Lunch & Learn Event|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Monday, 01 April 2013 12:15|
IA/IL QUAD-CITIES – “Great teams do not hold back with one another. They are unafraid to air their dirty laundry. They admit their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their concerns without fear of reprisal.”
That profound quote on the nature of teamwork comes from Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable. His many best-selling books have sold nearly 3 million copies. Lencioni was a speaker at the national leadership event, Leadercast 2012, and a video of his presentation will be shown at the next 2013 Chick-fil-A Leadercast Recap Lunch & Learn event, sponsored by Results Marketing and St. Ambrose University.
The Lunch & Learn event featuring Patrick Lencioni will be held noon to 1 p.m., Friday, April 5 at the St. Ambrose University Downtown Education Center, located in the New Ventures Center at 331 W. 3rd St., Davenport, IA 52801. Cost to attend is $15 and includes lunch from Chick-fil-A. The Lunch & Learn event will be facilitated by a St. Ambrose faculty member.
“The speakers who present at Leadercast each year are internationally known leadership experts, and it is an honor to help share their vital messages with the Quad-Cities,” said Todd Ashby, Managing Partner of Results Marketing. “At our Lunch & Learn events, attendees can watch videos of presentations from the previous year and discuss their content with other area professionals."
For the past three years, Results Marketing and select sponsors have been bringing simulcasts of the Chick-fil-A Leadercast to the Quad-Cities area. Each year, Leadercast is broadcast live from Atlanta, Georgia, to audiences in metro areas worldwide.
“We will be hosting a new day-long QC Leadercast event on May 10, 2013,” Ashby said, “so anyone thinking of attending the Spring 2013 event should attend these Lunch & Learn sessions beforehand, to get a feel for the topics to be discussed. Leadercast has a different theme every year, and this year's theme will be Simply Lead.”
-- End --
Tags See All Tags