- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Buy Parallels Desktop 7 MAC (en)
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Download Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Boris Blue 2.0.1 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro cheap oem
- 9.95$ iStat Menus 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Mariner Montage MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
|Explore the Meaning of Family When the Documentary “Irreplaceable” Comes to 700 select U.S. Cinemas For One Night on May 6|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Fathom Events|
|Wednesday, 05 February 2014 11:51|
Fathom Events, Focus on the Family™ and Pine Creek Entertainment invite you to explore the origins and history of the family structure through an array of lenses and cultures as the documentary “Irreplaceable” arrives in 700 select cinemas nationwide for a theatrical one-night event on Tuesday, May 6 at 7:30 pm (local time).
Join host and Executive Director of Focus on the Family™, Tim Sisarich as he meets with experts from around the globe to define the concept of family and determine if family is still meaningful in modern society. On the journey he hopes to discover why all humans have a yearning to be part of a family and looks at the forces that can contribute to its breakdown. Additionally, this compelling documentary will include a panel discussion who will investigate the implications family has for all of humanity.
"Irreplaceable" will be shown at the following cinemas in your area on Tues. May 6 at 7:30 pm (local time):
Tickets are available now at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com. Click here for a full list of participating theaters (subject to change).
Please feel free to contact us for review tickets, more information on “Irreplaceable," or any of Fathom’s upcoming events. For artwork/photos related to “Irreplaceable," click here.
Tags See All Tags