- Buy Cheap MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp 8 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Buy Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Explore Travel Planning, Local History and Movies with June Events for Adults|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 14:21|
The free Have Book Will Travel presentation features travel agent Marsha Holmes from Gulliver’s Travel Agency. She will provide guidelines for planning a trip, whether that journey involves driving or flying, or to destinations in the USA or overseas. Participants are encouraged to bring travel questions.
In other June programs for adults, the Rock Island Library will offer historic tours of Chippiannock and Riverside Cemeteries with local cemetery expert Minda Powers-Douglas. The Chippiannock tour meets at the cemetery’s 12th Avenue gate at 7:00 pm on Monday, June 10. The Riverside tour meets at 7:00 pm on Monday, June 17, at the cemetery’s 5th Avenue gate. Both tours are free and open to the public, and will feature highlights of the art and stories behind two of the area’s oldest cemeteries. Registration is requested, but not required for the tours. To sign up, call the library at 309-732-7341.
The Rock Island Library will also show free “movie flicks” featuring films based on books during the summer. The first movie, based on the novel Jaws, by Peter Benchley, starts at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, June 18 in the Main Library, 401 19th Street. Free popcorn will be provided.
All events are free and open to the public. The full list of summer programs is available at http://www.rockislandlibrary.
Tags See All Tags