- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Photoshop CS5 For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009
- Download ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth (en)
|Extensive Construction Project Reaches New Milestone|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Erin McConaughey|
|Thursday, 02 June 2011 08:09|
Hammond-Henry Hospital to hold open house for Long-Term Care Facility
Geneseo, IL – A milestone event will take place this week for Hammond-Henry Hospital in Geneseo, IL. On June 5, 2011 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. an open house will be held to commemorate the end of construction on the 18,900 s.f. long-term care facility located at 600 N. College Avenue in Geneseo, IL. Press is invited to attend.
The 38-bed Long Term Care facility features 18 singles rooms and 10 double rooms, grooming salon, family gathering area, library, therapy room, whirlpool tub and resident storage area. The dining room and living area features a state-of-the-art video and audio system. This area also includes one bariatric and one special care resident room. The facility will be Medicare-certified for skilled care
The Long-Term Care facility is the first completed phase of the larger 73,000 s.f. Designed to be Patient Kind addition/renovation project that is currently taking place at Hammond-Henry Hospital. The remainder of the Patient Kind project phases, which includes demolition and renovation of the existing hospital, will be completed by October 2012.
“Long term care is a service that our board studied and considered for a long time. It’s a beautiful facility that’s really overdue for our residents and patients. This project has been two years in the making. It is our goal to tie the facility together into a modern, user-friendly building which will meet the needs of our patients, visitors, and staff well into the future,” stated Brad Solberg, CEO of
Hammond-Henry Hospital was established in 1901, utilizing approximately 82 acute and long-term beds and serves nearly 20,000 residents in the Geneseo, IL area. For more information on Hammond-Henry Hospital, please visit their website at www.hammondhenry.com.
Russell Construction, located in Davenport, IA, is serving as the Design/Builder and General Contractor on this new addition project. Shive-Hattery, located in Moline, IL will serve as the Architect. The Patient Kind Addition is the third project that Russell Construction has completed for Hammond-Henry Hospital since 2004. Previously, Russell constructed a 34,000 s.f. addition and renovation to their existing hospital in Geneseo, IL and a 3,500 s.f. medical office building in Colona, IL. For more information on Russell Construction, please visit their website at www.russellco.com.
Tags See All Tags