- Buy OEM Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 cheap oem
|Extreme Kids Helping Kids Day|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jennifer Schroder|
|Thursday, 24 April 2014 09:00|
River Bend Foodbank will celebrate “Extreme Kids Helping Kids” on Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. This family and kid-oriented event will be held in their new and larger facility at 4010 Kimmel Drive in Davenport. It is an opportunity to teach school-aged kids about service to others while having fun at the same time.
Since most food drives happen in the fall, the Foodbank is especially needy in the spring when supplies are low. Families, school and other youth groups are encouraged to collect and bring non-perishable food items to the Foodbank where they can enter to win prizes for the largest contribution (by weight). There will be family entertainment by the area’s top children’s entertainers. Special stations will be set up with, face painting, clowning, balloon artistry, caricature drawing and more, in a carnival-like atmosphere. Entry to the event is free.
River Bend Foodbank has been serving the greater Quad-City area since 1982. In addition to larger warehouse space, the new facility now has industrial-sized refrigeration; making it possible to provide even more fresh and refrigerated foods.
River Bend Foodbank is the largest hunger relief organization in the Quad Cities and surrounding communities, distributing more than 8 million lbs of food annually to more than 300 charitable feeding programs throughout a 22 county service area in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Childhood hunger programs include the Backpack Program which provides up to 1700 Quad City children with nourishing food to take home on the weekends during the school year, the Kids Café Program providing evening meals to children at three sites, and the Mobile Food Pantry which directly feeds thousands of families each month.
Tags See All Tags