- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011 (en)
- Download iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 (en)
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 69.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Discount - Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Real-World XML
- 89.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] (en)
|Falbo Bros. Pizzeria Coming to RME|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Maureen Carter|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 13:06|
(Davenport, IA) The River Music Experience (RME) is excited to announce that Falbo Bros. Pizzeria will be replacing the existing cafe on the first floor of the Redstone building at 2nd & Main Streets in downtown Davenport. The RME will continue to conduct its live music and educational programming on the RME Community Stage, sponsored by Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities, which is currently located in the space.
“We’re very excited about this unique opportunity for collaboration with a successful national brand,” said Tom Swanson, RME Executive Director. “Falbo Bros. will not only serve as a great amenity for the building and downtown, but having an independent operator in that space will enable the RME to focus even more on its musical and educational mission.”
The Quad Cities Chamber’s Executive Director of the Downtown Davenport Partnership, Kyle Carter, was heavily involved in the recruitment of the restaurant. “Falbo Bros. Pizzeria is a successful franchise with locations in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Colorado,” said Carter. “We thought the addition of a location in Davenport was a real winner for downtown and the whole community.” Although best known for its pizza by the slice, Falbo Bros. also offers full-size pizzas and delivery. Its fresh, gourmet pizza blends characteristics from the classics of New York and Chicago, but has unique style all its own. The crust is rolled by hand using dough made fresh every few hours and the sauce is made from scratch as well.
“I can’t wait to open the new operation,” adds Barry Golinvaux, the franchise owner. “The location is an excellent fit and the culture of the RME will tie in nicely with the culture of Falbo Bros. – we are very much looking forward to serving the Quad Cities.”
The RME Café’s last day of operation will be Thursday, October 31, 2013. The space will be closed for three to four weeks for a remodel and build-out. Falbo Bros. Pizzeria plans to be open Sunday – Wednesday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
For more information about Falbo Bros. Pizzeria, visit www.FalboBrosPizza.com---end---
Tags See All Tags