- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- 39.95$ Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Nero 11 Platinum (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Word 2013
- Discount - Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 (en,br,nl,fr,de,it,es)
|Falbo Bros. Pizzeria Coming to RME|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Maureen Carter|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 13:06|
(Davenport, IA) The River Music Experience (RME) is excited to announce that Falbo Bros. Pizzeria will be replacing the existing cafe on the first floor of the Redstone building at 2nd & Main Streets in downtown Davenport. The RME will continue to conduct its live music and educational programming on the RME Community Stage, sponsored by Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities, which is currently located in the space.
“We’re very excited about this unique opportunity for collaboration with a successful national brand,” said Tom Swanson, RME Executive Director. “Falbo Bros. will not only serve as a great amenity for the building and downtown, but having an independent operator in that space will enable the RME to focus even more on its musical and educational mission.”
The Quad Cities Chamber’s Executive Director of the Downtown Davenport Partnership, Kyle Carter, was heavily involved in the recruitment of the restaurant. “Falbo Bros. Pizzeria is a successful franchise with locations in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Colorado,” said Carter. “We thought the addition of a location in Davenport was a real winner for downtown and the whole community.” Although best known for its pizza by the slice, Falbo Bros. also offers full-size pizzas and delivery. Its fresh, gourmet pizza blends characteristics from the classics of New York and Chicago, but has unique style all its own. The crust is rolled by hand using dough made fresh every few hours and the sauce is made from scratch as well.
“I can’t wait to open the new operation,” adds Barry Golinvaux, the franchise owner. “The location is an excellent fit and the culture of the RME will tie in nicely with the culture of Falbo Bros. – we are very much looking forward to serving the Quad Cities.”
The RME Café’s last day of operation will be Thursday, October 31, 2013. The space will be closed for three to four weeks for a remodel and build-out. Falbo Bros. Pizzeria plans to be open Sunday – Wednesday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
For more information about Falbo Bros. Pizzeria, visit www.FalboBrosPizza.com---end---
Tags See All Tags