- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
- Download Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Discount - 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2009
|Falbo Bros. Pizzeria Coming to RME|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Maureen Carter|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 13:06|
(Davenport, IA) The River Music Experience (RME) is excited to announce that Falbo Bros. Pizzeria will be replacing the existing cafe on the first floor of the Redstone building at 2nd & Main Streets in downtown Davenport. The RME will continue to conduct its live music and educational programming on the RME Community Stage, sponsored by Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities, which is currently located in the space.
“We’re very excited about this unique opportunity for collaboration with a successful national brand,” said Tom Swanson, RME Executive Director. “Falbo Bros. will not only serve as a great amenity for the building and downtown, but having an independent operator in that space will enable the RME to focus even more on its musical and educational mission.”
The Quad Cities Chamber’s Executive Director of the Downtown Davenport Partnership, Kyle Carter, was heavily involved in the recruitment of the restaurant. “Falbo Bros. Pizzeria is a successful franchise with locations in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Colorado,” said Carter. “We thought the addition of a location in Davenport was a real winner for downtown and the whole community.” Although best known for its pizza by the slice, Falbo Bros. also offers full-size pizzas and delivery. Its fresh, gourmet pizza blends characteristics from the classics of New York and Chicago, but has unique style all its own. The crust is rolled by hand using dough made fresh every few hours and the sauce is made from scratch as well.
“I can’t wait to open the new operation,” adds Barry Golinvaux, the franchise owner. “The location is an excellent fit and the culture of the RME will tie in nicely with the culture of Falbo Bros. – we are very much looking forward to serving the Quad Cities.”
The RME Café’s last day of operation will be Thursday, October 31, 2013. The space will be closed for three to four weeks for a remodel and build-out. Falbo Bros. Pizzeria plans to be open Sunday – Wednesday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Thursday-Saturday 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
For more information about Falbo Bros. Pizzeria, visit www.FalboBrosPizza.com---end---
Tags See All Tags