- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
|Fall 2013 Deans' List/Honor Roll announced at University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 16:36|
LINCOLN, NE (02/19/2014)(readMedia)-- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced its fall semester 2014 Deans' List for its eight colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students in the Explore Center.
Area students who qualified included:
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, senior, College of Fine and Performing Arts, music major.
Muscatine: Jenna Verona Krueger, senior, College of Architecture, architecture major.
Rock Island: Joseph Jacquin Philibert, freshman, College of Engineering, chemical engineering major.
Qualification for the Dean's List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students in Explore Center and pre-professional programs. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Interim Dean Steve Goddard.
College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Timothy Wei.
College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
Explore Center, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O'Connor.
A full list of Deans' List/Honor Roll students can be found at http://go.unl.edu/5s0f.
Tags See All Tags