- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2014 (en,ja)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg WaveLab 6 (en)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) (en,es)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
|Fall 2013 Deans' List/Honor Roll announced at University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Thursday, 20 February 2014 16:36|
LINCOLN, NE (02/19/2014)(readMedia)-- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced its fall semester 2014 Deans' List for its eight colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students in the Explore Center.
Area students who qualified included:
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, senior, College of Fine and Performing Arts, music major.
Muscatine: Jenna Verona Krueger, senior, College of Architecture, architecture major.
Rock Island: Joseph Jacquin Philibert, freshman, College of Engineering, chemical engineering major.
Qualification for the Dean's List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students in Explore Center and pre-professional programs. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Interim Dean Steve Goddard.
College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Timothy Wei.
College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
Explore Center, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O'Connor.
A full list of Deans' List/Honor Roll students can be found at http://go.unl.edu/5s0f.
Tags See All Tags